Wheres the worst place you've found a spider or bug?

Lou

Reaction score
Since I had Isaac I've really overcome my fear of spiders so Isaac won't be scared of them. I can even get meduim sized ones out in a glass but last night OH was fast asleep in bed and I was turning everything off to go to bed and there was a huge one right on the stairs! I did'nt want to wake Jed up so I jumped over it and had a good shudder when I was at the top of the stairs. Luckily when we came down this morning it was in the hall so Jed got it out :clap:

Anyway, like I said, wheres the worst place you have found a spider?

I have had one in the shower.
In my hair.
On a bath towel.
On the toilet roll (I was on the loo and nearly wiped my ninny with it) :shock:
On my bed.

:lol:

I woke up one morning, opened my eyes and there was a massive one about 2 inches from my face on the wall!!
Could have been a lot worse though....

My friend woke up once, got dressed, went downstairs, put the kettle on, put the washing machine on, pottered about for a while... went upstairs to brush her teeth and wash her face and there was a big one, squashed, dead, on the side of her face. She mush have rolled over in her sleep and squished it!

OMG that is horrendous :shock:

That reminded me of something that happened in India. To cut a long story short there was a praying mantis and my friend was scared of it. I told her she may never see one again blah blah and told her to have a closer look. She did and it jumped onto her face! she was running around screaming and ran into her bungalow and started headbutting the bed :rotfl:

It escaped unhurt though :wink:

My mum had a spider in her trouser leg a couple of weeks ago :shock:

When we were in India we used to ride around on a moped.
After heavy rain we were driving up this hill in the pitch dark, the headlight was pathetic and you had to rev to make the light work too :roll:

Anyway, as we rounded the crest of the hill there was a HUGE white spider hanging by a thread at head height in the middle of the road!!!!
OH tried to avoid it but we couldn't stop in time and when we turned the bike around to have a look with the headlight to see if it was still hanging there it had gone!! :shock:
We stopped quick, and I jumped off and had to do the "Is it on me" dance infront of the headlight while OH revved the engine, then OH did the same while I revved and we didn't find it!
:shock:

Eurghhh if I found one in my hair I don't know what I'd do!

If I ever leave Brody's bath seat in the bath, EVERY time I go to move it there is a huge one under the edge or it where the suction bit is!

Not long back there was a beast of a spider ON my bam :shock:

Never been so scared in all my life...

had to rescue my child from this monster sized hairy legged beast, without screaming, running away, or gettin close enough for it to touch me...

In hindsight i bet it would have been hilarious to watch, buti can still see that spider proudly stood on my daughter, like, yeah fooker try and stand on me now.... fooking cant can you :twisted:

Oh when I was working as a scuba instructor in Thailand, we were on the boat and I put my booties on.
They are really tight neoprene and when I put on one I could feel something wriggling around in there!!
It took me ages to get it off but when I did I tipped it out and it was one of these....

_41069480_centipede_pa_ok2.jpg

OH grabbed a hammer and we chased it around the deck of the boat and hammered it to death. Shame it wasn't it's fault but it freaked me out!

:twisted:

I love spiders BUT last week I had a massive black one running up my leg, right near my lady bits and I had no underwear on :shock: I screamed so much that OH thought I was being murdered ( he was on the phone )

I never usually freak but I think its where Im pregnant and just really protective over my body :rotfl: :rotfl:

Urchin said:
Oh when I was working as a scuba instructor in Thailand, we were on the boat and I put my booties on.
They are really tight neoprene and when I put on one I could feel something wriggling around in there!!
It took me ages to get it off but when I did I tipped it out and it was one of these....

_41069480_centipede_pa_ok2.jpg

OH grabbed a hammer and we chased it around the deck of the boat and hammered it to death. Shame it wasn't it's fault but it freaked me out!

:twisted:

OH MY JESUS

thats horiffic..

Wouldnt of died the way i kill nasties in my house...

If i cant get near enough to stand on em.

I hairspray em' hahah

But again, the dance of if it comes towards me is funny..

Screaming and randomly moving back and forth to get away nearer to spray hahaha :D

Urchin, that's horrible!

I had something in a gardening glove once. I had just put it on when a Jehovah's Witness wandered into the garden to try and convert me. There was something in the finger which stung me again and again and again. I felt really funny and had to sit down on the ground because I felt faint and the ground was spinning. All the while this bl00dy woman was going on about the Bible at me. If I felt I had been able to stand up I would have smacked her!

When I felt better I got a pair of scissors and cut all the fingers off the glove trying to identify what it was, but never did find out.

OM good G!!!! :shock:

what awful stories!!!! *shudder*

I'm loving the "you can't fooking stand on me" :rotfl:

Oh and Urchin, I remember driving around India at night on a moped lol Sometimes the police jump out at you from behind bushes with a big flourescent stick!!! We used to pretend to pull over then speed away and they couldn't chase us because they didnt have mopeds or radios :rotfl:

Me & Jed went on an early morning elephant safari in Nepal and there were huge spider webs criss crossed between the tree and we were sat in a bloody wooden box on the back of this elephant with nowhere to duck!!!! It was good but I had to be very very brave :rotfl:

We saw loads of red backs in oz but they are so small they aren't too scary, even though they can kill you :shock:

mayday said:
Urchin, that's horrible!

I had something in a gardening glove once. I had just put it on when a Jehovah's Witness wandered into the garden to try and convert me. There was something in the finger which stung me again and again and again. I felt really funny and had to sit down on the ground because I felt faint and the ground was spinning. All the while this bl00dy woman was going on about the Bible at me. If I felt I had been able to stand up I would have smacked her!

When I felt better I got a pair of scissors and cut all the fingers off the glove trying to identify what it was, but never did find out.

Weird :shock:

lou said:
Oh and Urchin, I remember driving around India at night on a moped lol Sometimes the police jump out at you from behind bushes with a big flourescent stick!!! We used to pretend to pull over then speed away and they couldn't chase us because they didnt have mopeds or radios :rotfl:

Hahaha yeah!!

Of course, we ALWAYS stopped and emptied out our pockets for them :fib:

We used to sing beatles songs at the top of our voices and tear around the place exploring.
Once we went down and down this really winding road to the bottom of a hill singing "Twist and Shout" really loud. When we got to the bottom we'd found the one-way road to Goa Jail!!

Oops! We made a hasty (and quiet) retreat :oops:

Urchin said:
lou said:

Hahaha yeah!!

Of course, we ALWAYS stopped and emptied out our pockets for them :fib:

We used to sing beatles songs at the top of our voices and tear around the place exploring.
Once we went down and down this really winding road to the bottom of a hill singing "Twist and Shout" really loud. When we got to the bottom we'd found the one-way road to Goa Jail!!

Oops! We made a hasty (and quiet) retreat :oops:

:rotfl: did you not visit the old jail in Goa? It was a huge concrete slab with holes in it and grids over the top and you could look down into cells underground. Really spooky place. Bet it was full of spiders too *shudder* Did you notice in India all the spiders seem to jump rather than walk? :think:

No we only found the current jail and that kinda put us off LOL
Thailand was the worst place for spiders, they looked like the UK house spiders but were sooooo much bigger :shock: of course, when you live in a bamboo hut on the beach you do tend to get rather a lot of them too :?

Urchin said:
No we only found the current jail and that kinda put us off LOL
Thailand was the worst place for spiders, they looked like the UK house spiders but were sooooo much bigger :shock: of course, when you live in a bamboo hut on the beach you do tend to get rather a lot of them too :?

I don't remember seeing any spiders in Thailand, I saw a huge one in Indonesia :shock: I was too wasted in Thailand :lol: If I had seen a spider I probably would have tried to give it a hug :rotfl: :hug: :shock:

I was lying in bed asleep one night when I felt something small drop on my face. I opened my eyes to see a huge spider running towards the edge of my pillow and over the side of the bed. I turned on the light and tried to find it with no luck. I then decided to straddle OH (not in that way :talkhand: ) and I was talking to him when the spider came running over his pillow and nearly on top of his head. I was desperately trying to pull him up (while still sitting on him :roll: ) we eventually managed to jump out of bed and threw the pillow over the other side of the room. It was dead in the morning so I think the cat had got it.

My friend (who has a particularly horrible fear of spiders) was in the bath once (we used to share a flat)- came running out of the bathroom screaming with just a towel covering her. There was a spider just sitting there bobbing around on the surface of the water- I swear it had an amused expression on its face :lol:

i had one on my head :(

I was on the loo one night half asleep and thought i felt it crawl up my face (must've got on me while i was in bed) so i start screaming and hitting myself in the face and stuff and wake my OH up who cant see anything (but who has a go at me for waking him up) So i go back to sleep. Then in the morning i found a huge hairy half squashed one on the bathroom floor *shudder* Mustve been the swine that was on my head. :puke:

:shock: makes me wanna jump up and down on the spot and go "er er er er ooo oo oo oooooooo"

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back