Wheres the worst place you've found a spider or bug?

OMG Urchin thats awful :shock: :shock:

I did the same as you once though. Put my show on and felt something in the toe end of it. Just thoguht it was a bit of fluff or something so I took it off put my hand in and pulled out a beetle!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Now I have a thing about not putting shoes on with out shaking them out first or getting Rob to put his hand in first to check theres nothing in there (OCD me thinks :think: ). Honest I just can't put a shoe on without checking first.

On one of Ryan's bibs :shock:

Cos obviously I feed him in bed during the night I have bibs on my bedside table, and I had Ryan sitting on me needing burps and a bit tired and I reached over and was like OMG and just threw it on the floor and cos I jumped OH woke up and I was like I need another bib please, he said what's wrong with that one and I just said it doesn't matter I can't use that one I need another one...

I'm not even scared of spiders, but just the sight of it sitting there when I didn't expect it. It was a biggun too.

Yeah its the fact they are so cocky and always turn up when you are not expecting it :shock:

when I was about 5 or 6 I found my recorder in the garden that had been left out there a while. I picked it up and sucked instead of blowing it and 2 earwigs went in my mouth. you know them beetle things with pincers :shock:

I can remember my mum trying to hook them out with her fingers :puke:

I need to edit the title of this thread to bugs not just spiders !!!

I've seen too many scary things :shock: Although tbh I am not afraid of ones in this counrty as I know they can't harm you

Loads of redback spiders above my head in a phonebox in Oz

Huge huntsman on the side of our tent every night when camping in oz for a month. You NEVER left your tent open! We also used to go swimming down the Yarra everyday until this guy was fishing and pulled out a huge eel. I just couldn't go after that! I'm so scared of things in water.

Getting into my 'bed' in a dark hut in Ko phang yan and felt something on my hand. Grabbed my torch and it was a ridiculously huge cockroach. I have to say I well screamed! :oops: :shock:

But the worst one.............I had just travelled up from singapore, mayalsia and into Thailand. Anyone thats done that knows how DIGUSTING the toliet stops are on the way. A dirty stinking hole that you stand over and then pour filthy water down. Theres no paper and the smell is overwhelming! So I had purposly not ate and drank very little so I could limit my go's. I finally arrive in this tiny shack town in the middle of nowhere, desperate for the toilet. Around back is a dark dingy shed from hell! There are huge cobwebs everywhere, you have to duck under them to get in and its dark and smelly. As I'm standing there I look up and there is this massive web with a HUGE half eaten dragonfly in it and the fooking biggest spider you have ever seen. I run out of there, knickers down ankle screaming like a little girl! :rotfl:

This thread is giving me the heeby jeebies...

*backs slowly out of thread*

xxx

Misslarue said:
I've seen too many scary things :shock: Although tbh I am not afraid of ones in this counrty as I know they can't harm you

Huge huntsman on the side of our tent every night when camping in oz for a month. You NEVER left your tent open! We also used to go swimming down the Yarra everyday until this guy was fishing and pulled out a huge eel. I just couldn't go after that! I'm so scared of things in water.

Getting into my 'bed' in a dark hut in Ko phang yan and felt something on my hand. Grabbed my torch and it was a ridiculously huge cockroach. I have to say I well screamed! :oops: :shock:

But the worst one.............I had just travelled up from singapore, mayalsia and into Thailand. Anyone thats done that knows how DIGUSTING the toliet stops are on the way. A dirty stinking hole that you stand over and then pour filthy water down. Theres no paper and the smell is overwhelming! So I had purposly not ate and drank very little so I could limit my go's. I finally arrive in this tiny shack town in the middle of nowhere, desperate for the toilet. Around back is a dark dingy shed from hell! There are huge cobwebs everywhere, you have to duck under them to get in and its dark and smelly. As I'm standing there I look up and there is this massive web with a HUGE half eaten dragonfly in it and the fooking biggest spider you have ever seen. I run out of there, knickers down ankle screaming like a little girl! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I had a wee on someones kitchen floor in India beacuse it was so dirty I thought it was the toilet :rotfl:

I've done the South East Asia route and yep its nasty, you just have to close your eyes and wee as fast as you can and as for going to the poo, I waited till I had a turtles head then ran and pushed!!! I had wicked piles in Ko Phang Yan :rotfl:

OH found this in our living room the other night. The glass is one of those massive wine goblets.

IMG_4101.jpg

:shock: that picture has made me go all funny. I think i might cry :puke:

sazzylou said:
:shock: that picture has made me go all funny. I think i might cry :puke:

Don't cry hun :hug:

RUN INSTEAD!!!!! :rotfl:

[quote="lou] and as for going to the poo, I waited till I had a turtles head then ran and pushed!!! I had wicked piles in Ko Phang Yan :rotfl:[/quote]

Ooh that reminds me of a trip to Egypt when we spent 3 nights on a felucca (an open decked sailing boat) and you had to go behind a bush. If you went at night, especially for a number 2, you could hear this 'sctsctsctsctsctsct' noise which sounded just like the scarab beetles in the film 'The Mummy.' Which is exactly what they were :lol: Scarabs are just pretty dung beetles and they had learnt to recognise the smell of tourists dropping their pants.

The worst thing I have seen in a toilet abroad is a black mamba :shock:

skairdykat said:

I did the same as you once though. Put my show on and felt something in the toe end of it. Just thoguht it was a bit of fluff or something so I took it off put my hand in and pulled out a beetle!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Now I have a thing about not putting shoes on with out shaking them out first or getting Rob to put his hand in first to check theres nothing in there (OCD me thinks :think: ). Honest I just can't put a shoe on without checking first.

We used to keep our wellies in the shed so I was absoultely paranoid about this! In a few months time, I will be paranoid that I will tread on a frog (uggghh can you imagine...! :puke: ) when they appear in hundreds to mate in our pond! I wont go up the garden without a torch!

My mum was working with some fabric the other day which was frayed a lot and she reached out to throw a bundle of black threads onto the floor - it felt rather coarse - and when "the threads" landed on the floor, she realised that it was a massive black spider! Her arms were all goosepimpled!

What a dildo? :shock:

Them beetles are wicked. I've never seen one, I've never been to Egypt. I didnt realise they waited for you to poo. Talk about drop and roll :rotfl:

Kylie1007 said:
skairdykat said:

We used to keep our wellies in the shed so I was absoultely paranoid about this! In a few months time, I will be paranoid that I will tread on a frog (uggghh can you imagine...! :puke: ) when they appear in hundreds to mate in our pond! I wont go up the garden without a torch!

My mum was working with some fabric the other day which was frayed a lot and she reached out to throw a bundle of black threads onto the floor - it felt rather coarse - and when "the threads" landed on the floor, she realised that it was a massive black spider! Her arms were all goosepimpled!

I would scream the house down :shock:

Kylie1007 said:
skairdykat said:

OMG the frog thing just mage me cringe :puke: . I am terrified of frogs :shock:

skairdykat said:
OMG the frog thing just mage me cringe :puke: . I am terrified of frogs :shock:

I don't mind them if they are where I can see them but the thought of treading on one in the dark...OMG!!! :shock:

lou said:
Misslarue said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I had a wee on someones kitchen floor in India beacuse it was so dirty I thought it was the toilet :rotfl:

I've done the South East Asia route and yep its nasty, you just have to close your eyes and wee as fast as you can and as for going to the poo, I waited till I had a turtles head then ran and pushed!!! I had wicked piles in Ko Phang Yan :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had a poop in the jungle in Thailand...........it was cleaner!!

Misslarue said:
lou said:
Misslarue said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had a poop in the jungle in Thailand...........it was cleaner!!

:rotfl: I know what you're saying :wink:

On the trains in India the toilet is just a hole cut out of the train floor so you can look down and watch yourself go to the loo straight onto the tracks :puke:

We need a "wheres the worst place you've had a dump?" thread :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back