Wheres the worst place you've found a spider or bug?

I have found one in my sock before. It was years before I could stop checking them before I put them on.

Don't they reckon that you swallow on average 6 in your sleep over a lifetime? I'm sure I read that somewhere :puke: :puke:

this threads minging, lol :puke:

I went onto the garden at night in bare feet and trod on a slug. It was all squished between my toes. I heaved and cryed.

sazzylou said:
this threads minging, lol :puke:

I went onto the garden at night in bare feet and trod on a slug. It was all squished between my toes. I heaved and cryed.

:puke: :puke:

We used to get slugs coming under our kitchen door at my mums old house :puke: After a night out my mates came cack to mine and one friend went in the kitchen with nothing on her feet but tights and she squished the slug. All its juices went through her tights material :puke:

:shock: UURRRGGHHH! :puke:

When you said "its juices" i thought i was gonna vom... :puke: :rotfl:

you lot have nasty bug stories!!! :shock: :puke:

i just hate daddy long legs, the sight of one makes me scream and when they start bouncin along the wall... :puke: :puke: :puke:

Cockroaches... and just to freak people out...

THE B*STARDS FLY OVER HERE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: They fly in your room at night if you leave the door open... crawl all over you... :puke: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yuck to cockroaches.

It's awful when you bring the washing in off the line and go to iron it and a moth flies out! I hate them.

when i was on holiday in spain. I woke up and picked my clothes up from down the side of the bed to find a Cockroache :shock:
:puke:

The year just gone has been the year of the ladybird but remember the year of the daddy long leg? They were everywhere! Wonder whats in store for next year?
:shock:

annem said:
when i was on holiday in spain. I woke up and picked my clothes up from down the side of the bed to find a Cockroache :shock:
:puke:

Yup we have a real issue with them... They are everywhere and it doesn't matter how clean you keep things there will still be cockroaches... usually they fly out the dumpsters at you when you put rubbish in and crawl up your clothes..

*shudders*

ooo just thought of another.......

I was fruit picking just outside melbourne. We were taking a break when I noticed this huge earwig. Anyhoo, throughout the morning I was feeling itchy. I get back to my tent about 5 hours later to get changed and out of my trousers this bloody earwig falls. This was back in the days when I never wore knickers! Don't judge me but I'd left all the knickers I owned on a line about 4 months previous and being on travellers money I couldn't be bothered to buy anymore! So this earwig had been crawling around my nether regions for about 5 hours. UUrrggghhhh :puke:

Misslarue said:
ooo just thought of another.......

I was fruit picking just outside melbourne. We were taking a break when I noticed this huge earwig. Anyhoo, throughout the morning I was feeling itchy. I get back to my tent about 5 hours later to get changed and out of my trousers this bloody earwig falls. This was back in the days when I never wore knickers! Don't judge me but I'd left all the knickers I owned on a line about 4 months previous and being on travellers money I couldn't be bothered to buy anymore! So this earwig had been crawling around my nether regions for about 5 hours. UUrrggghhhh :puke:

It could have gone up your bum :shock:

I was bending up and down a lot too, picking cherries :shock: :shock:
Doesn't bare thinking about!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Misslarue said:
I was bending up and down a lot too, picking cherries :shock: :shock:
Doesn't bare thinking about!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You must have a super smelly bum :rotfl:

IN MY BIKINI PANTS EEK!

i was on holiday in turkey once and i was sat on a sun lounger drinking coke and felt something tickle my butt cleavage. i scratched thru my bikini bottoms and felt something hard like a false nail- i pinched it (thru the pants) and turned around to look as i pulled them back- the thing had legs! :shock:
omg i freaked out! stood up and pulled the pants off, squealed like a girl and spilled my coke!

people saw me and i was only 14

felt like a right tit

:oops:

hehe i love this thread (even tho it makes me shudder)!
i had to re-visit it coz i remembered another- it was pretty horrific for a UK one!
once when i was 17 it was a sunny summer saturday and i was hanging out in town with my ex after having been out clubbing all nite the nite b4.
we were waiting for a bus and i was looking at the floor and i noticed it was covered in them massive ants with wings :shock: :puke:
not only that, but they were all over peoples clothes and in their hair and stuff! idky but them flying ants freak me out so much. felt like i was in a horror film

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back