Oh.............my...........god

Yodabo

Reaction score
My clever dog just killed a big fat hairy spider that was running across the floor and then proceeded to sniff it, come over, shoved her snout in my lap and a spiders leg fell off her nose...:faint: bare legs too as Im wearing my nightie! I think my heart nearly stopped.

Yuck!!! I would have screamed the house down...not a fan of spiders either!!! x x x

Septembers the month for spiders too isn't it?? It's when all the males come out in droves looking for mates!

oh dear, lol, sorry, I don't like them, but I can catch them under a cup and throw them out the window, my OH however might as well scream 'kill it! kill it!' lol

I hate spiders! They make my skin crawl and make me feel physically sick! OH is almost as bad though! I'm not particularly good with any bug type thing such as spiders, moths, butterflies etc. My cat is absolute rubbish when it comes to them too! He will, 9 times out of 10, just watch the bloody things!

Oo I hate everything creepy crawlie too!!! Ear wigs!! Can't stand them! There's always loads out my front late at night. I look like a crazy woman staring at the floor hopping around when I'm putting the gas card in the meter!

Omg they're horrible!! I was thinking the other day ice not seen any massive ones, then mervsmum posted a pic of a giant thing on fb and I almost died looking at it! Anyway I walked out my front door into the hall yesterday an there was the mother of all spiders just sat there! It lasted about 10 seconds efore it was squished :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back