What is happening??? total head melt

I know my son will ask me one day why he doesn't have a brother or sister sp at least I can tell him we tried our best. That's what keeps me ttc. I have two brothers and couldn't imagine not having siblings and I would love for my son to have a brother or sister.

Sadly my in laws did know what was going on yet they still couldn't understand why I was so upset and turned it around to be about me not liking them. (Which is absolutely not true, we get on really well so not sure where that even came from). They made me feel so guilty for wanting to be at home.

As I was only 4.5 weeks is it classed as a chemical? Or a miscarriage ?

So sorry you are going through it too MrsS . I think our situation is quite similar with ttc and our losses. Hopefully we will get sticky beans soon xxxxx

I always think exactly the same. He's 7 and asks for a brother or sister all the time. It tugs at my heart!

That's awful that they know and instead of supporting you they make another issue for you. Honestly never mind them if they're that thoughtless!

We do sound similar. I'm going into month 14 with 2 early losses. You? A chemical pregnancy is classed as an early m/c (before 5 weeks) xx

We are now 12 months ttc no.2. Had X2 chemicals now and a mc at 9 weeks where I had an erpc. Our little boy will be 3 in August. I was hoping for a small ish gap between no.1 and no.2 but I guess that's the least if my worries.

I already started the ball rolling with my doctor about investigating any issues I might be having so now I guess I need to see if he will refer me to a gynecologist.

So sorry about your losses hun :hug: it's so heartbreaking!

We never wanted a big age gap either but things happened that delayed us trying then we booked our wedding for may last year and decided we would start trying just before then. Never banked on any of this happening! Now we're looking at an 8.5yr age gap if we have a baby very soon. I couldn't care less though, just want to know if I'll get to be a mummy again! Xx

Yeah you are right, the age gap becomes irrelevant, it's just having another bubs that becomes important.

I have about 5 close friends around me who are currently ttc and I have been trying the longest. I know it's not a competition but I'm putting pressure on myself as I don't want them to feel sorry for me if they fall pregnant before me. Which they almost certainly will if my history is anything to go by. Of course I will still be happy for them but I can't help thinking everyone will be pregnant apart from me!

I think that all the time Lou. I know people who have started trying after me and have got pregnant and given birth and I'm still here, totally not pregnant. My best friend is starting to try at the end of this month and she phoned me and said she's dreading telling me when she's pregnant. Clearly already thinking she'll well be pregnant before me :roll: it cuts a little at my heart every time I hear another pregnancy announcement xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back