Need advise please xx

Jade25

Reaction score
Hi all
I am new on here and really need some help, bit long winded so i apologise now!!!

I went to docs and he told me i needed to come of co-cyprindiol as i had been on it 2 years and change to Brevinor, which i did. I started taking Brevinor beginning of June (so i have taken 1 months) missed a few here and there but just took them when i remembered (like i always have, more so the last couple of years) However i was due to have my period Friday 2nd or Sat 3rd July and still have not had anything. I have been getting lower stomach cramps, i felt sick monday and really sick and tired yesterday but do not feel sick again today. I took a pregnancy test Monday night (cheap Tesco one) and it came back negative so i started another pack of pills but still didnt feel right so bought and used clear blue digital last night and that came back Not Pregnant!! (i have decided to come off the pill incase i am pregnant). I really do not know what is going on with my body, i have never had a late period before and i am nearly 1 week late!!

Can anyone give me some advise? I am in a serious relationship been living together for a year and we were going to start trying for a baby at xmas, so wouldnt be a problem if i was pregnant, just means it was earlier than planned and to be honest im kinda hoping that i am now!! :smile:

Thanks

Jade xxx

Welcome to PF.

When you changed your pill did you have your 7 day break as usual ? it is possible you may have skipped a period this month, you know like if you were to carry on taking the pill instead of having a break, or it could be delayed due to the change of pill.

I would leave it a couple more days do another test ( morning wee) and if that is negative go and see your Doc and ask if he can run a blood test for you

Good luck x

Hi Vicky
I had my normal 7 day break and then started the new pills, but missed a couple of days then took 1 morning, 1 night etc trying to catch up! I really hope i am, although its earlier than planned, but i now have a bee in my bonnet, its all i can think about!! Fingers crossed!! I do definately feel different within myself and keep having funny feelings in my stomach. I have never been late for my Period before, even when i have mucked about with changing pills and coming off the pill for a break etc!! All very strange, just hop im not getting my hopes up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back