I don't know what to think

Kimberly

Reaction score
AF was due yesterday, but she hasn't come yet. I've had various preganancy symptoms and cramping for about two weeks, but I had wondered if it was all in my head. On Friday I started having cramps that I know were not in my head and have been having them ever since. I thought AF was on the way. Occasionally I've been nauseas, but not much at all. On Sunday I did a First Response Early Result and it was clearly negative....not even an evap line. Last time I was pregnant, I tested positive the day before AF was due and had several other symptoms.

I'm all out of HPTs, but I did have an OPK so I used it and got a faint line. It's really there, but not as dark as the control line. If I was pregnant.....the test line should be as dark as the control line right?

If Ihad an anovulatory cycle or if my cycle is just going to be longer this time would I be getting cramps this early? I didn't get any cramps when I started my first AF last month. I know I should just go get another HPT, but I don't want to be disapointed.

Sorry for the ramble....I'm just really confused and needed to share. Thanks!

I think opk's are negative unless both lines are the same darkness. A faint line is a negative.

I'd test again to put your mind at rest. Good luck :hug:

well it sounds good :pray: for a bfp
test, test, test a day can make a difference

I went to do a test and I noticed that I had a small bit of spotting. Thought it meant AF was coming, but I already opened the test so I went ahead and used it. It said to wee on it for 10 seconds, but after about 5 sec I couldn't wee anymore!! I figured it wouldn't work, but after about three minutes I got a very faint line!! I know I'm not suppose to look at it after 10 minutes but its darker now. I'm scared....I don't know if I believe it! I'm going to do another tomorrow to be safe.

If I am pg, this pregancy sure is different than my first one. I hope its a good sign! :pray:

oh how can you wait till tomorrow :cheer:
i hope its a bfp it sounds like it might be
good luck :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks! I probably won't be able to wait until tomorrow. :D I'm sitting here at work and I can't concentrate!!

Hope this is BFP for you! When are you going to be able to test again?!! :D :D

DH wants me to wait until Friday and then test with a digital HPT. I don't know if I'll make it that long, but its probably for the best.

Kimberly said:
DH wants me to wait until Friday and then test with a digital HPT. I don't know if I'll make it that long, but its probably for the best.

Good Luck for when you test hun, :pray: ing for a BFP :hug:

Its not looking good today. I started having a bit of light brown spotting today and then this evening it turned dark brown with a little bit of dark red. It's only when I wipe, but it looks like AF is on the way. :(

:hug: sorry to hear the witch may have got you hun.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back