What is happening??? total head melt

Louloubelle84

Reaction score
Earlier this week I had a few positive hpt. For various reasons I tested again yesterday afternoon and they were X2 negative.

Last night I used a clear blue test... pregnant 2-3. This morning I used the other one. Not pregnant

Any ideas on wtf is going on please? How can it go from pregnant to not pregnant in the space of about 9 hours????

Surely the Fmu would be the stronger sample???? I'm so confused.....

Everyone is different. But for me I always got a stronger line with evening urine. Do you drink a lot of liquid in the evening? If so it would dilute your morning sample. I wish you the best of luck xx

The only thing I can suggest is to buy another test and hold your urine for at least 6 hours. Limit fluid intake and see what the next test says xx

I always got better lines in the evening.
Have you missed a period yet? When was/is your period due? There is always the possibility of a chemical or early mc, this is what happened to me, positive tests for a few days including a digital then all of a sudden negative and bleeding started a day or so later.
Hope it turns out well for you xx

My period was due last Wednesday. I got my positives on Monday and Tuesday morning.

Tbh I think my pee last night was more diluted than the one this morning. This morning it was a lot darker. I just can't understand how it can change completely in like 9 hours!

Everytime I go to the toilet I'm dreading wiping in case it's blood. I'm staying with family this weekend so it's difficult to keep sneaking off and doing tests and buying them.

I guess I will wait till I'm back home and do another one. I just can't understand how it keeps changing like this.

How confusing for you. Let us know how you get on. Not knowing what is going on is enough to drive any one crazy.

It is absolutely the not knowing that drives me insane. I just can't focus on anything else. Every time I go to the toilet now I'm having pink spotting so I'm just waiting for a big bleed now. I'm assuming it's going to be just like a heavy period.

Can't believe I am here again. This absolutely sucks.

So sorry. It does seem like your levels dropped really quickly. Hugs.

I was hoping I could get to the doctor in time so he could check my progesterone but obviously It is too late. I just cannot believe it dropped so quickly.

So gutted.

I'm so sorry louloubelle - seems to be a few of us going through this at the moment :( It's heartbreaking, my partner doesn't get it and I feel embarrassed about grieving which is just making it worse.. Hopefully you have a better support network.. Sending all my love xx

KateK sorry you are going through it too. My partner said to me 'let's stop trying now as this keeps happening and you get too upset about it' so he makes me feel like I can't grieve in front of him about it.

My mum and I are very close though and she helps me through it.

I hope you are holding up ok. It's totally a head melt. I'm still in a bit of shock that it has happened again. I hope you you are taking time to look after yourself hun xx

Thank you lovely, you too.. So glad you've got your Mum, they're probably the ones to turn to anyway as they're going to understand so much better than our partners can.. That must have hurt - he's probably grieving in his own way but at the end of the day you just want a cuddle :( Take it easy and be kind to yourself xxx

So sorry Lou, I had to stop crying each time in front of my husband too as it made him want to stop trying to save me the heartache. It was hard but I grieved alone and had lots of showers to cry in, take care x

I'm so sorry lou, it's so utterly heartbreaking xx

Yeah I cry in the shower too! My dad died 8 weeks ago and I thought this was a gift from him to bring some much needed happiness to my family. But it wasn't meant to be.

My partner is now talking about not trying anymore as it's getting harder each time. Part of me agrees but then I really would love for my son to have a sibling.

We were staying my partners family this weekend but I got really upset last night so we came home. And now they think I am really dramatic and even saying I don't like them and that why I wanted to leave. Just can't win. I tried to hold it all in and put a brave face on all day (even though I was at a kids party - the last place I wanted to be) and I managed it for a while. But in the end my emotions s got the better of me. And they just don't get it. Sometimes I feel so isolated going through this. No one around me understands. Makes me literally want to run away and not be around anyone so I can grieve without feeling ashamed.

I completely empathise with you Lou. Sometimes I think stopping and getting over the want of a baby would be easier than continuing to put myself through this. But I'm also desperate to give my son a sibling! Please don't feel ashamed at all. This process is heartbreaking, and having it within touching distance to then be snatched away is so so difficult to accept. On to of losing your dad you must be feeling awful at the moment. Could your husband explain to his family what happened? Although try not to concern yourself with what they think right now. I hope you're as okay as can be! Pm me if you ever want to talk xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back