What have you missed?

Pate!

And being able to roll over in bed without it being excruciating!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I was talking to OH last night and we have a night away booked at the end of October... and dya know what I can't wait to have mad passionate sex..... to be able to get on top, take on other positions. Kiss madly and just be able to throw each other about!!!

Got hot typing that then haha, its been a while!

YES!!! I am soooo missing that, I can't wait to to feel him on top of me and just roll around haha! We're still dtd but its just a bit awkward lol xx

Last edited:
I miss a glass of wine and I miss feeling normal lol x

Wierdly alcohol a nce cold alcoholic beverage on a hot day!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I'd like to be able to put my own socks on and pick things up off the floor without too much effort!!!!

Runny eggs, medium rare steak, running, white wine, sleeping on my tummy, feeling sexy and enjoying the sunshine! I feel cheated that the weather has been so good and I've just moaned the whole time!!!!

It'll totally be worth it but it has been hard at times!!

Wine. Wine. WINE!

And the ability to go out and not be judged. Omg that Pg lady is eating rare steak! Dippy eggs! Moules! Mr Whippy! Cider!

Piss off and worry about yourself, not me :p

(if only I had that confidence!!!)

Xx

Being able to turn over in bed without it being a mammouth task lol

soft cheese

I so want a mcflurry

fitting into my normal clothes...instead of having to wear the same few outfits as i cant afford to buy lots of new maternity clothes

I have missed alcohol! I have been really good and haven't had any at all, mostly because if I have one I'll just want more! So I'm looking forward to having a beer or a cider.

I have also missed my energy! I usually walk everywhere but I have been struggling for months.

Oh and I have missed being able to paint my own toe nails!

Was thinking about this recently. Miss having energy & the ability to bend over. Roll onto tummy when sleeping! Cold rose wine, getting tipsy with the girls, out for the night & dancing. Would love a night out dancing!!! Its gona be a while lol x

I really want pate too!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Horses, especially the riding bit. Can't wait to get back in saddle.

I have missed not having to worry lol x

I havnt missed it yet, but I had V Festival tickets (booked straight After I went to last years) but now I'm due on the exact date of V Festival!! Had to sell my ticket... That's gonna be a killer!! Especially as all my friends are still going. May have to deactivate Facebook if I havnt had baby by then lol. If I've had the baby I won't even be bothered I know I won't!!

Also chillin in the bath with a cold glass of Rosé and sleeping on my belly.
It's gonna be amazing when I can finally do that x

Rare steak! And going out to town and having a dance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back