What have you given up for babi :)

Dont think iv had to give anything up really, i didnt drink or smoke before and iv got 2 kids allready so very very rarely went out, allready had a family sized car big enough for 3 kids too. I still have a a cuppa on a morning but its decaf so all good, allthough cant wait to get my energy back im knackered after taking the kids to school and there school is only across the road (down a little hill tho lol). Not long to go now though all worth it for the little one xxx

Yeh but ya have to come back UP that wee hill haha Tiredness is the worst, especially if you're used to running around before. x

Last edited:
Me and OH have a lush campervan that weve done up and it has a big double bed, sofa, speakers, tv etc in the back but only 2 seats in the front so that has to go :-(

Oh no, that sucks! I'd love a campervan. Was looking at them recently. They cost an absolute fortune! x

I also miss a wee glass of vino when I dine out ladies, but just couldn't bring myself to have one, not even a spritzer. I'd panic if babi didn't move after I'd drank it haha x

Hey, I used to smoke, but quit when I found out I was pregnant. I did have a naughty glass of Baileys the other evening, but I am not bothered by alcohol particularly... I enjoyed it, but was really tearful the next morning!!!!

I was in London last week and this suited woman kept looking at me on the tube as though she couldn't believe I was there - it was a look of disgust - not smiling like most others do! Bitch. If I hadn't been pregnant I would have been asking her what the hell the problem was - funny how protective you feel about your bump![/QUOTE]

I was in a shop today and it was quite busy; a little old lady pushed in front of me even though my bump was in her face (she was a shorty).. I could not believe the rudeness; if I pushed in front of an elderly person i'd be classed as rotten... I really wanted to push in front of her, it really annoyed me.. :shakehead:

i already have a 10 month old and im 17 weeks pregnant with my second, ive basicly given up quit alot, i dont have any free time to myself but my daughters worth it, id rather spend time with her than anyone else :)

ive given up smoking as soon as i got my bfp. also caffeine and soft cheeses. but switched to peppermint tea which is soo lush. given up tap water too. always found it tasted better than bottled for sme reason but read somewhere bottles best. also chicken and a lot of meat but that mainly cos i cant really stomach it. but most hardest for me was giving up my diet, i lost nearly 3 stone since xmas which is probably the reason baba's on the way. but oh well back to square 1 in dec :) x

Lets see... Smoking, my health (immune system gone to shit and im getting colds left right and centre), sleeping on my front, coffee, my body (not shape... the fact im sharing ha ha) and weed (please dont judge, wanted to stop for a while just lacked the motivation)... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back