What have you missed?

Robyn_

Reaction score
now we are all nearing the end of our pregnancies - ( i say that but i dont think hes ever gunna come )

What is it you cant wait to do or/ have/eat again or whatever

im excited about having a pint of beer ( i sound so butch) lol.. and poached eggs on cheese on toast.
itll also be nice to be able to stands near the sink, not a million miles away becasue of my bumpage.
lol

:rotfl:

Peanuts n runny eggs, mmmmmm.....can't wait!!

Can't think of anything else for now, my brain isn't functioning right lol :roll:

Laura xx

I'm looking forward to a nice glass of wine!!!! I miss having a relaxing drink at the weekend, and I'm also looking forward to doing alot more with My daughter, I've had a sickly pregnancy and haven't done that much wth her :(
By the way Hope baby comes soon Robyn ! x x

Yeah I agree with the vino! Was in Threshers last night buying AF Becks @ the girl said "Did you know it's the alcohol free version?" HA I wouldn't be buying Becks if I wasn't preg. Really fancy COLD FIZZY PINK CAVA

TBH dont think there is anything i will miss becus i havent really had to giv anything up. i still have the occasional drink and dont really like any of the foods we are not allowed such as runny eggs, mayo, nuts etc. i will miss being able to eat whatever i want and not worry about my weight when she is born tho, i will have to go on serious diet so for the next 5 days i am havin every take away i can think of just to get them in before the dieting starts :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxxxx

I have missed:

Brie cheese
Prawns
Rare steak - well-done just seems so WRONG!
Pate
Soft boiled eggs

Hmm - nothing else really

A good bonk!!!
sex_anal.gif
:oops:

Its just not the same now... what with hubbys belly in the way...and now mine!! :D

A nice steak and a glass of wine....mmmmm...can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back