What have you missed?

Lulula

Reaction score
What is the one thing you have given up in pregnancy and really looking forward to again?

Maybe a food, sport, smoking etc?

Mine is sunbeds! Unthinkable today with the hot weather but despite the health warnings I really enjoy a sunbed and having a tan.

A really nice cold glass of rose wine or a luuuuusssssh cold pint of larger !!! (I wasnt an alcoholic...really!!)

Mine is aerobics (sad I know!) but I love my classes :) also, I'm not a big drinker but there will be a bottle of prosecco chilling ready to come home to when I've had my little bubba :) xx

Definitely evenings with a glass of wine. Especially after work. A nice cold rose was lush!
But I really fancy a malibu and coke and have done for a week or so now.

However, for my birthday, my OH had a wine glass personalised for me. On it said
"happy birthday lots of love Scott and Joshua"

I love it :) seeing my babies name written on something was lovely. So I cant wait to use it xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Sunbeds definitely. . Having a tan has always given me extra confidence.

Enjoying a good drink with friends too... not necessarily getting drunk but having a giggle. Its not the same being the sober pregnant one!

Normal underwired bras, goats cheese and sleeping on my tummy!! x

this is going to make me sound like the worse person ever, but going to the dockle (a pub near my mums) and having their selection of 5 flavour vodka shots! I would love a fruit salad one...! That and jumping on my bed tummy first! haha :) x

Lemon cheesecake and a glass of red wine. Going out for dinner is just not the same anymore when we can't drink a glass of wine together. xx

Oh god. Sleeping on my belly again! Woo I look forward to that x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Heels, the gym, champagne & normal clothes!!! x

Having energy!!!! Goats cheese and other soft cheeses.... Being able to go to the loo without feeling the need to always check the tissue paper :s

Having energy!!!! Goats cheese and other soft cheeses.... Being able to go to the loo without feeling the need to always check the tissue paper :s

Checking the toilet paper was my first thought lol won't miss having to do that x

I was talking to OH last night and we have a night away booked at the end of October... and dya know what I can't wait to have mad passionate sex..... to be able to get on top, take on other positions. Kiss madly and just be able to throw each other about!!!

Got hot typing that then haha, its been a while!

I've missed runny eggs, nice cold glasses of cider and playing badminton! I can't wait to play again :)

Oh and Ruth I totally agree on the passion part, everything right now is so mechanical and difficult, it will be nice to let rip haha x

I haven't seen my foof in a while and it would be nice to know that it's still there!!!!!!!! I can't wait to put my heels on again too!

Last edited:
A nice cold glass of white wine. Or cider. The heat has been making me fancy both of these so much!

And yep Ruth, I'm looking forward to a bit of passion again. OH doesn't like the idea of sex at the minute because it freaks him out when the baby moves! He has been warned though that he is going to have to take one (or a few!) for the team to help get baby moving once she's fully cooked ;-) xxx

A nice cold glass of white wine. Or cider. The heat has been making me fancy both of these so much!

And yep Ruth, I'm looking forward to a bit of passion again. OH doesn't like the idea of sex at the minute because it freaks him out when the baby moves! He has been warned though that he is going to have to take one (or a few!) for the team to help get baby moving once she's fully cooked ;-) xxx

ha mines the same, we were still at it quite regularly up until about 3 weeks ago.. I am enormous and movements are so obvious that its a massive passion killer!

I've also warned my man that next week is the start of daily sex... I even had to talk him into it - 'doesnt have to be long, in fact I'd prefer if it wasnt... I just want an orgasm and some sperm to soften my cervix'...... god knows why he wasnt overly keen haha!

ha mines the same, we were still at it quite regularly up until about 3 weeks ago.. I am enormous and movements are so obvious that its a massive passion killer!

I've also warned my man that next week is the start of daily sex... I even had to talk him into it - 'doesnt have to be long, in fact I'd prefer if it wasnt... I just want an orgasm and some sperm to soften my cervix'...... god knows why he wasnt overly keen haha!

Haha I can't imagine why he didn't want to jump on you right away when you said that ;-) they are just going to have to man up and get down to it though, we need them! Xxx

Ruth u always crack me up....
I miss
Power walking
a.nice . cant cold glass of white. Savignon. .mmmmmm.not.missed.getting drunk.
Jellied eels
My skinny jeans.and heels
Sleeping on tummy
We haven't had much.sex as. Partner has been paranoid but im so horny at minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member