Hello everyone....what have I missed

Glad to see you back! Sorry you had such a rough time. Love love love your little girl's name - Hannah is beautiful. Hope all starts healing up soon!! xxx

Some of you girls who've had your babies need to join us in babies and parenting! Come pop your head round!!! :D

Congratulations again lovely!

Hey hun you home and settled now? Congrats on your new baby hun! Xx

so glad to see you back on here feeling a bit better!! you've really had a rough time you poor thing you've obvously dealt with it amazingly. really happy to hear Hannah is feeding well, lovely little hungry baby is what we like :) the piles and stitches do not sound fun but give it a few weeks and im sure they will pass!!

think weve had quite alot of babies recently but i cant keep up it all seems to be happening at once!! ive got a c-section booked for 3 weeks time so i may be skipping the que in front of some ladies!!

hoping the little wriggler doesnt try and make his entrance before 3 weeks!!

get well soon lots of love xxxx

so glad to see you back on here feeling a bit better!! you've really had a rough time you poor thing you've obvously dealt with it amazingly. really happy to hear Hannah is feeding well, lovely little hungry baby is what we like :) the piles and stitches do not sound fun but give it a few weeks and im sure they will pass!!

think weve had quite alot of babies recently but i cant keep up it all seems to be happening at once!! ive got a c-section booked for 3 weeks time so i may be skipping the que in front of some ladies!!

hoping the little wriggler doesnt try and make his entrance before 3 weeks!!

get well soon lots of love xxxx

ooooooo what day is yours booked for hun?

the only thing is....i think i overdid it with the RLT cos my contractions were too bloody strong right from the off!!!! well i blamed the RLT at the time...

there was none of this working their way up gradually it was wham right into every 2 mins...i thought i was gonna bloody have her at home!! i couldnt get dressed...lol xx

Mine were a bit like that and I hadn't bothered with the stuff. Lol. Xxx

Glad to see you back and well done, you have had such an awful time and handled it so well.

Pleased Hannah is well too and feeding well :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back