What have you ate today so far?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I'm really piling on the pounds now and I'm constantly eating. Anyway, today I'm trying to be good, I made a list on my phone of what I've eaten so far today and I'm going to add to it everytime I eat something. It's good because I lose track of what and how much I've eaten, but this way I know. I'm going to do this everyday from now on.

So far on my list I've got...

Small bowl of cornflakes.
Apple.
Spag bol and salad.
2 wafers with marshmallow in them (only 40 odd calories each so a good sweet snack)
Grapes.

Not bad so far (usually it's really bad compared to that).

I know we aren't supposed to diet or obsess etc but I think I need to control my eating, recently I've been eating rubbish constantly and it can't be doing me any good.

I'm the same Jodie, constantly eating something and then thinking about what I can eat next!

So far I have eaten:
Cheese on toast
Apple and pineapple together
Crisps
Mars bar

That's me trying to be good :lol:

So far I've had

3 custard creams
2 small granary rolls with ham and salad
1 pineapple chunk

I've had nil appetite with this pregnancy so far and have to force myself to eat most of the time.

However... the other day I did eat 3 Magnum ice cream bars for breakfast :oops:

I have good and bad days, today is a bad one!!!
I'm finding i am SO hungry when it gets to tea time now, Today i've had...

Marmite in toast (OMG it was lush)
Crunchy nut cornflakes caramel bar
Go ahead rasberry bake bar
Saled with cucumber lettuce tomatos feta and ham
and another rasberry bake bar
I'll have tea around half 5 and then nibble on more tonight as well.

I also drink seriously milky and sugary coffee which piles on calories!!

My eating habits are AWFUL

I've had
2 weetbix
2 of those little kiddie fromage frais yoghurts
and a cone of chips from the beach

i tend to forget to eat normally though

3 cossiants cup a tea

far to many dips into a bag and pull out hands full of m&m's
and also a bag of fruit pastles :oops: :rotfl:

banana and some grapes

blueberry juice love blueberry juice!!!

2 fruit bars strawberry and apple

just finished a lovely meal of sweet and sour chicken and veggie spring rolls yum yum 8)

looking at m&m's with desire....may have a few more well i need to energy for my cleaning project :shakehead: .. :fib: . :lol:

back to work :roll: :D

Cheese on toast
A bag of plain crisps
And far too many McVities digestives :shhh:

stop talking about yummy food, i have a GTT at hospital in morning and have to starve myself from tea time tonight :( :cry: so no more talk of food please! :shakehead: :D

ANNA27 said:
stop talking about yummy food, i have a GTT at hospital in morning and have to starve myself from tea time tonight :( :cry: so no more talk of food please! :shakehead: :D

I coudlnt do it!! I feel sick if i dont eat. I'll be praying i never have to have one!! Good luck for 2mos

I've had:

bowl of bran flakes with museli
2 slices of toast with cheese spread on
1 banana
2 decaf cappicunois
half large pizza with cheese tom peppers and onions
1 slice of rubarb crumble cake

yum yum will prob have other half of pizza for tea :D

abcd1234 said:
ANNA27 said:

I coudlnt do it!! I feel sick if i dont eat. I'll be praying i never have to have one!! Good luck for 2mos

Im the same if i dont eat i feel faint and have dizzy head aches and stomach cramps

poor you Anna not being able to eat :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope the GTT goes well hunny :pray: :hug:

Well so far today....
1 bowl of bran flakes
2 pears
1 jacket potato with beans
2 lollies
2 cups of decaf tea
just making pasta and tomato for tea.

tbh I normally eat more sweets than that or have a couple of biscuits if their going spare but no luck today!!! :(

For breakfast - a bowl of Frosted Shreddies and two rounds of toast with chocolate spread.

For lunch - ham salad sandwiches with cherry tomatoes on the side and a packet of cheesy quavers.

Afternoon snack - a Double Decker chocolate bar.

Dinner tonight - not sure yet, but probably chicken and veggie pie with fries. :D

ANNA27 said:

i was thesame hun x
Hugs xx
hope it goes ok x

I've been bad today..thanks to a vist to my mums who had biscuits and chocolates to hand!!

Breakfast:
Half a Melon
Glass of innocent smoothie

Snack
Handful of almonds
Small strawberry, grape & kiwi fruit salad (see - I had good intentions when I made it this morning!)

Lunch
Toasted sandwich of avocado and cheese triangle
Low fat raspberry yoghurt

At mums:
4 Narins Natural Oat berry biscuits (ok, not processed rubbish, but I still wouldn't normally have them)
3 Celebrations chocolates

And for dinner we are having:
Jacket potato with roasted vegetables and a mixed bean salad.

Will try not to snack after !!!

L xxx

I generally have good days but today has been a bad day.

Toasted T-Cake
Cous Cous & Mixed bean salad
ham sandwich
yoghurt
watermelon
Slice of sponge cake (my very sweet toothed Grandad dropped in for a cuppa & brought us some cake..yum)
Jacket potato with cheese & beans

Lisamj said:
I've been bad today..thanks to a vist to my mums who had biscuits and chocolates to hand!!

Breakfast:
Half a Melon

Snack
Handful of almonds
Small strawberry, grape & kiwi fruit salad (see - I had good intentions when I made it this morning!)

Lunch

At mums:
4 Narins Natural Oat berry biscuits (ok, not processed rubbish, but I still wouldn't normally have them)

L xxx

Thats not a bad list hun its very healthy 8) loads of fruit and veg with the odd little snack which i allowed you have to have a little treat!!! :D

you had 3 celebtation cookies
me id have the whole box :rotfl: so you look well healthy to me :D

I love innocent smoothies yummmmmy 8) shame there so damn expensive or id get them more often

Ooo I love these threads. Writing down what you eat everyday definately keeps you motivated not to eat too much but we usually write it down AFTER we've pigged out :rotfl:

Today I have eaten...

BREAKFAST:
3 slices of peanut butter on nimble brown bread
1 bowl rice crispies

LUNCH:
2 chicken sandwiches
1 pack walkers plain crisps
1 kitkat sensations :shhh: Im not supposed to eat anything sugary :shhh:

TEA:
1 chicken breast
huge bowl of stir fry veg
1 fruitsi

OTHER:
Raspberry Leaf Tea
1 coffee
few glasses of caffeine free diet coke
LOTS of ice :D

I'll probs have a round of toast with a cup of Raspberry Leaf later

geordie lass said:
Lisamj said:

Breakfast:
Half a Melon

Snack
Handful of almonds

Lunch

At mums:

L xxx

Thats not a bad list hun its very healthy 8) loads of fruit and veg with the odd little snack which i allowed you have to have a little treat!!! :D

you had 3 celebtation cookies
me id have the whole box :rotfl: so you look well healthy to me :D

I love innocent smoothies yummmmmy 8) shame there so damn expensive or id get them more often

Aww thanks, I guess it's not too drastic but I do usually try to only snack on fruit/veg/raw nuts when the need arises (which is quite often lol!). I usually make my own smoothies but the innocent ones were 2 for £4 last week so I gave them a bash. Not as good as mine though :wink:

Tillytots,

I agree completely....we should do this more often! :clap: It wouldn't restrict me eating when I feel like it obviously but might encourage to opt for some healthier!......maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back