What freebies have you got so far?

babsi

Reaction score
I am in Canada so my list is probably a lot different to yours, but I started signing up in July and they are only starting to come through now, I haven't got too much so far but have signed up for so many I lost count.

Pampers - $3 in vouchers
Similac Milk - 12 cans!!
Little Tikes - 2 nappies and a $2 voucher

Hopefully more to come!

Pampers - a few booklets of vouchers.
Boots - Waiting for my pack to come through

And that's been it so far.

Hi... i signed up on the internet for boots parent club rosieroo, when do you get your pack??? must get all the due freebies!! LOL

You're supposed to get it within 28 days, so I am hoping mine will be through soon. Though I think it was Sarah W that has signed up twice and not received anything.
I just remembered that I also signed up for Tescos Parenting Club and got some booklets and vouchers through.

i've had load's

free huggies changing bag when you buy a pack of huggies newborn nappies (boot's peranting club)
the changing bag also had, a changing mat in a bottle of boot's baby shampoo, pack of pamper's trail wipe's, some breast pad's, coupon's and a nurophen medcine cool bag thing
1 free item from boot's medaterian pregancy ragne, up to £5 value(boot's)
A free bottle of the boot's soltan sun cream worth £9.99 (boot's)
1 free item from the No 7 range up to £16.50 value (boot's)
avent starter pack (boot's)
load's of money off coupon's
the emma's diry pack
bounty mother to be pack
a SMA pack which was a guide to beast feeding dvd, a bottle bag which holds about 3-4 bottle (but i keep my breast pump in it) and a magnet

the best thing by far was the boot's peranting club it toke a while to come though but once it did i worked it out to be over £70 of freebies. :D

these are all the ones i can remember having so far:

emmas diary pack (from boots):
various little samples and vouchers

bounty pack # 1:
various samples and vouchers

pampers vouchers

boots parenting club, pack # 1:
voucher book full of goodies! free No7 product, free soltan product, free mediterranean product ++

boots parenting club, pack # 2:
vouchers again! for a free avent welcome pack including a 125 ml bottle, via cup, dummy etc. and a huggies starter pack (when you buy a pack of nappies) including a changing bag, change mat, boots baby shampoo, a teddy and some wipes ++

Just thought I'd mention that I registered for Boots parents club online a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't heard anything and today when I was in Boots I saw the Huggies pack with changing bag on sale for £24.99 or Free to members of the parents club so that reminded me to phone them to chase up my membership and the lady had no record of me registering! So, she registered me over the phone but said it can take upto 6wks to receive the pack.

Might be worth checking that your registerationg got to them if you also did yours over the net.

HTH

Lucy
26 wks

I registered on the 3rd October and haven't had anything apart from the confirmation email, so I will check it out.
Thanks Lucy :)

Yes, still not received anything from boots club :cry: . But I rung them on friday and they said that they are dealing with my request, so who knows?

Also got my bounty new mum pack. and pampers coupons and thats about it

Not very spectacular really

hi just been looking through all your freebies and just registered with most of them :D unfortunately had a problem registering with the emmas diary one :( after i filled in all the form it had the cheek to tell me i had been banned off that forum :shock: :shock: :shock:
i couldnt believe what i was seeing ive never even visited the site before today :evil:
have sent them an email and waiting to hear back but am really mad about it was just wondering has anyone else had any problems with that site? xxxxxxx

i have just tried to register and apprently I am banned as well :lol:

I am obviously known in the community as a hooligan who can't be trusted

lol sarah its ok i just had email off them saying they are having problems and to try again but got same message i am banned lol glad to know im not the only one lol
xxxxxxxx

I think I have every available freebie!! I've made the most of recieving free gifts!!

I sent off my form for Boots Parenting Club when I was about 21weeks and it finally came through when I was 30weeks. I am not 100% sure about this but I think I remember it saying on the application form that if you become a member before 28weeks then you get some extra free gifts. This maybe why it takes them so long to make us members (like to get us past 28weeks) :x
Not sure but it would make sense.
It is worth waiting for though. The deals and freebies are good and worth quite a lot of money.

I'm about to fill out the form for the Tesco Parenting Club now!! :D

I waited age's for my boot's stuff to come though and called them in the end. they have had a high volume of appliction's (which is understandble cause the freebie's are ace) and they had a back log; but if u did ur application before u where 29 weeks even if u where past that once you got ur stuff you still get the extra's freebie's which i belive was the No7 voucher (one item up to the value of £16.50). but some of them like the changing bag voucher and the avent starter pack are sent to you once you reach a certain week of preganacy but i'm not sure when. I had nothing for age's when I got load's over about 2 weeks, so was in boot's most day's picking up bit's lol :lol:

Hi guys, finally got my boots freebies, havent seen a sign of any soltan or No7 freebie in there, no vouchers or anything. did everyone get the stuff free???
the change bag is pretty cool though isnt it?

I'm really confused, everyone seems to have got different freebies from the Boots Parenting Club. I got a load of beauty vouchers but no changing bag, whilst other have got the changing bag and no beauty vouchers - what's going on??

I think people are getting confused with the Huggies Starter pack.

If you go into Boots and buy a pack of Newborn Huggies Nappies then you get a free Starter Pack worth about £25. That's where I got my free changing bag from.

Hope this helps xxx

Yeah but you have to be a member of the parenting club dont you? You don't get one with every pack of nappies I assume?

Fair point!!!! (Pregnancy Brain :? )

I can't remember to be honest. I'd pop into Boots and ask. But you definately are entitled to one. xxx

you get sent a coupon when u join the parenting club to claimur free huggies starter kit when u buy a pack of new born huggies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back