food glorious food!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Am I the only one who cannot stop eating?! Lol, I don't know what it is with me today but I just cannot stop eating - nothing is seeming to fill me up! I'm about to launch round 2 on my home-made banoffee pie after a HUGE plate of spag bol!

Someone tell me I'm not the only piglet around!

Xx

My appetite certainly come back!! But haven't done too bad like today I had cereal for breakfast, a cheese and salmon baguette and a huge salad for dinner. For snacks I've had a packet of crisps. I tried to eat kind of healthy as we r away this weekend and will be takeaways galore!

My appetite hasn't been great since getting pregnant. I have gone off so many different foods! I have wee phases where I eat loads but these episodes seem to coincide with a bump growth spurt!

My husband does all the cooking in our house and it was actually him who said to me that I am eating much less than before I got pregnant - I just can't stomach most things. I am living on cereal, porridge, muller rice, yoghurts and that type of thing.

I am not too worried as I am still gaining weight - at just over 28 weeks I have approx a stone and half on.

I wouldn't worry if you feel you are overeating as long as its not all bad stuff xx and they say the weight falls off afterwards regardless xxxx

Oh good! I haven't even eaten healthily today. I did have some strawberries...smothered in cream! Lol!

Xx

One word...... malteasers. I cant get enough of them, and it has to be at least 4 in my mouth at a time! Haha weird coz im not usually bothered about chocolate just crisps. Apart from that im not eating as much as i used to really! xxx

Over the past two weeks my appetite has gone mad. I've put on a lot I think over the last week. After my dinner tonight I went and ate a packet of biscuits haha x

I seem to be the total opposite! I suffered really bad morning sickness until about 21 weeks & then had a better appetite until about week 32 & now I'm struggling to eat again. Thinks bubs is squashing my stomach as I can't sit & eat huge meals. I'm a grazer - little & often! I really am craving more to drink with loads of ice-cubes in every drink & have been loving strawberries, pineapple, grapes, blueberries & cherry tomatoes. So I'm pretty healthy & weight gain wise at 36+3 I've gained 1st 2lbs in total (but lost loads of weight at the start cos of morning sickness).
I gained just over 2 st

Sorry posted early by accident! I gained just over 2 stone with my first & lost it all when I gave birth overnight (which was great cos I was overweight before getting pregnant).
Don't worry about the weight or eating though - if you're hungry & can manage the meals, I'd eat & a lot of weight comes off after giving birth & running around with your little ones, walking with the pram regularly & if you breastfeed it helps lose baby weight too. Enjoy the food you want, not long to go now - so stuff yourselves silly :lol::lol::lol:

Sunnyb xxx

meeeee ... oink oink, eurgh honestly i digust myself atm! theres just not a lot else i can do! x

Yum yum... I'm eating all the time! Like right now for example... Chockie spread on toast :) mnum mnum mnum

And my OH made us banoffee pie yesterday :) was lush... Still half left for today :D x

im just getting over a tummy bug and i wanna eat the problem is i want somthing really nice and i stand an look at food but cant decide what to have :(

I'm absolutley starving in the morning but after a cuppa & a bowl of cereal i'm full! The rest of the day I do eat but only because I 'should', not because i'm hungry! x

i feel hungry all the time but really dont know what i want. ive put on about 2 stone i think. i dont care though. i will loose it. i would rather be happy how i am now than worrying about it too much.

i was pretty small before though so no wonder ive gained so much. been trying to eat healthy but its hard sometimes. had pie, new potatoes and peas and sweetcorn last night and could of quite happily just had the peas and sweetcorn. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back