What freebies have you got so far?

I think I've worked out what's going on. I've just read the leaflet again and it says, look out for your next voucher coming soon for the next free pack, so that explains it then!

i got my boots huggies starter pack just befor e the weekend considering my baby is now 3 months old!! too a while to come through.
Avent start pack is excellent, but wasn't inpressed with the huggies newborn starter pack, say on the box " Goodies inside" ok i had the changing bacg and the mat.. and the goodies were a small smaple of huggies wipes, and two ultra thin maternity pads, and a leaflet for the child trust fund!.. bit naff really! glad i didn't pay the RRP of £25!! :shock:

Just picked up my emmas diary mum to be pack (voucher mysteriously arrived in the post the other day)

And I have just got back from picking up one of my free parenting club gifts. :D :D :D

Nice to get something free for a change

Hels thats really wierd as i got the No7 voucher and other vouchers but not the changing bag!!!! Weird!

Mine came through about 3/4 weeks after i registered on the net.

ok....so i registered for boots parenting club online, got my vouchers thru after about 2-3 weeks (impressed!) so off i toddle to get my free avent kit and i bought the huggies and got the changing bag (oh yes and my pantyliners + wipesLOL!!) so now do i get NO7 / Soltan vouchers in the post??? Totally confused LOL....doesnt take much at the mo, so bear with me! seems everyone everywhere has had different stuff doesnt it.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back