So close, yet so far!

steffy

Reaction score
Sorry for the rant girls and i know some of you are overdue, but i've just had enough and want baby out.
Went to town this morning and only managed an hours shopping before my feet started to swell and i was so tired so had to come home! I know im so close now, but just seems so far away.
Going to get on the bouncing ball tonight and have a hot bath. Think the nandos sauce might be on the shopping list soon after recent success on here xx

I know how you feel! I just want to meet our baby and to know if it's a boy or girl! I'm just getting really uncomfortable now! They will come when their ready lol xxx

Hey steffy , only 17 days to go....I'm one week behind! Can't believe we're nearly mummies! I still want a couple of weeks as I'm finishing work tomorrow so need time to chill! Anytime after that would be good! X

Last edited:
I know girls. We all soon be there, just bored of waiting haha. Time has slowed down so much x

Aww Steffy!

Must admit though, I'm a bit opposite at the mo. Although I'm super excited to meet our LO I'm in no rush just yet. Been SO busy since starting maternity leave, I just want a few days to slob in front of tv and sleep late (when I can sleep that is...!)

After a few days I'll prob be changing my mind though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back