what has everybody got left to get from their LO???

winnie89

Reaction score
was sorting through my lists for what i have got to get before our little harry gets here. i think all i have got left to get is :-

carpet for the baby's room
some more bedding for the cot
the car seat to attach to the pram (haven't decided on this yet)
baby monitor
and some more bottles
oooh and a changing bag

what has everyone else got to get??

Just sheets and bedding for moses basket and sheets and when we find out if bubs is pink or blue next week some more clothes!!! Talk about organised. lol

yeah i've been strangely organised since i got pregnant just organised the nursery so it's all got it's place!1 :D lol

Just need my cot, but I have a crib for the start anyway :)
And I'll more than likely buy lots more clothes between now and then although I have so many already. x

everything.....i havent bought anything yet.......eeeek...x

cot, bedding and moses basket... thats it

I need cot matress Car seat, baby monitor (trying to perswade OH to let me get the Angle care one with a movment sensor) a few more clothes, baby bath thermometer for babies room, stand for moses basket changing bag, changing box/ some sort of storage and some more sheets for cot and moses basket. Oh and los and lots of nappies. OMG thats a lot more than I thought i needed :( xx

yeah need lots of nappies got 4 in 1st size and 2 in 2nd size i'll wait till the baby event is on at asda and get a load more then

nursery furniture,nursery decorations, changing mat, room temp/baby monitor, moses basket stand and mattress, sheets for moses basket/cot bed, toiletries, towels, lots more nappies and wipes.

think thats it, and its lots left and only 4 more paydays!!!! :shock:

WOW - im slightly concerned now. We really havent got very much. oops.

My folks are ordering my pram - but mum says dad is a bit superstitious so doesnt want to order it till Jan (im thinking he's a bit of a skinflint so is hoping jan sales will bring it down. lol)

MY bro has the cot we had as kids - but im kinda hoping their wee one - who is 18months, will be outta it for us to get it.

Keep getting told not to buy everything cos folk - aunts etc are wanting to buy us presents.

Think we're gonna hold off now till prob the sales to pick up some bits. That said we got given a baby bath by one of the girls i work with the other day - and if i see a great bargain i'll not be refusing - but i think we're gonna be kinda last minute. ooops

xxx

We need to get nursery furniture including cot, Moses basket, bedding and travel system although I know I'm buying my friends so sorted with that really.

Still need to get changing bag, as well as stock up on nappies, wet wipes and various other baby toiletries.

We have bought or been given;
Nursery Chair
Sterilising kit
Monitors
Bouncing chair
Gym
Nappy bin
Baby bath

Not bought any clothes yet but my mum and nan have been buying a few things. We are team yellow so plenty of plain things!

Then there is the hospital bag to thing about.............so lots to do! Will knuckle down in Jan I think!!

Not bought anything yet other than a few clothes and a quilt, scared to tempt fate with my past medical history. Have only just started to think seriously about the nursery, OH and I have chosen which bedroom to use today and what we are going to do with it, but probably won't make a start until Xmas xx

Sam's girl I'm with you..... We have nothing for our baby yet!!!

EV - RE - THING.

Literally. I haven't got anything... :lol:

I need:
Moses basket blankets
Breast pump
Pram
Car seat
Nappy bag
Monitor with sensor
Items for hospital bag
Nappies size 3
Sudocreme
1 x 1 tog sleeping bag

I'm feeling really organised, although I know I have too many clothes :-/ mainly vests and babygrows as I was going to stay team yellow but caved in at 20week scan!!! X

I just need my things for hosp bag, changing bag-hopefully get a yummy mummy for Xmas! And a baby carrier not sure what there called!
That's it! Well organised! Maybe a little too organised lol x

NEED EVERYTHING!!

not even bought a single babygro or anything maybe wait and start after christmas i think :) x

OMG!!! I keep coming out in hives when I go near a baby shop!! lol! In fairness we have half finished the nursery but the cot has no mattress so bugger all use!! lol Can't believe how organised some of you are. Have you all had children before and already got stuff or am I just crap??!!

I need:
Moses basket blankets
Breast pump
Pram
Car seat
Nappy bag
Monitor with sensor
Items for hospital bag
Nappies size 3
Sudocreme
1 x 1 tog sleeping bag

I'm feeling really organised, although I know I have too many clothes :-/ mainly vests and babygrows as I was going to stay team yellow but caved in at 20week scan!!! X

Scrap that dh bought me a pacapod changing bag :) from John Lewis today :dance: (although I couldn't have the girlie handbag one as he refused to carry it)
And we got changing mat. My list is now shorter!!

Btw this is my first but I started shopping as soon as got bfp xxx

yeah this is my first too but ive been getting essentials along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back