best place to buy baby bits

maridunn

Reaction score
Hubby has told me to start looking at getting some stuff for the baby now we are past the 20 week scan etc. Where is the best place to buy cot bedding, towels etc? I was thinking of only getting a couple hooded towels and the rest normal towels and wash them in Fairy or something.

We have been quite lucky in that we only need to get the smaller bits like bedding and towels. My big bro gave us his daughters cot bed and baby bath/organiser on a stand, and my parents brought the pram.

to be honest i found towels and bedding etc expensive for what it is... asda are really cheap for little bits like that. was also in dunelm, dnt know if u have one near u but there bedding seemed to be a pretty good price as well... asda gets my first vote tho

tesco's do some realy nice stuff and it's cheap, and matalan, babies r us, mothercare.....

Asda do reallyy cheap cot & moses basket bedding. I think its like £6 for 4 fitted sheets.
On mothercare its £20 for 2 fitted sheets! :shakehead:
Also matalan do some really nice baby clothes for good prices.
Iv picked up some great bargains in the sales. :)

i just bought normal towels tesco cheap ones and washed them in fairy so there all fluffy you dont need hooded towels any towels will do as long as they are clean and snuggly lol!
Im not so sure about the bedding, as i am on quite a tight budget i picked mine up at nearly new sales run by the NCT as i found them really expensive in shops! i got loads there and they are all in great condition i gave them afew washes and there like new! also i got a few off ebay but like i said im on a tight budget so. matalan also do nice bits and its january sales now so perfect timing!!!

I like kiddiecare.com for bits & bobs like this! Always a bargain to be found on there!

If you're on a really tight budget try your local Freecycle, Ive already got a few bits and pieces from there and people are often giving away baby items. There is quite often pushchairs, highchairs etc on my local site and its all free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back