what foods did you love before and now can't stand?!

mine was chocolate and am just able to eat it now, now its anything mint x

bacon !! i used to love bacon butties especially on a saturday morning - iv not been able to eat it since iv found out im preggers !

I've gone vegetarian for some reason! I can't stand the idea of eating beef. I've had a couple of sausages and bacon and they've gone down ok, but anything cow-related just makes me boke! I'm still eating chicken as long as it's from mcdonalds but anything else I'll not eat the chicken anymore.

I had an amazing Chicken Tikka in Wetherspoons the other day (made dh drive me out there even after he'd had his dinner because it was all I was craving, had to be from Wetherspoons!) and loved every little bit of it, the rice, the curry, the poppadums, the naan, but all that was left on my plate was the little chunks of chicken! Couldn't even put them in my mouth! So it would appear that bubs is a strict vegetarian! Which means I can't go to Burger King anymore and I used to love a Whopper!

Jayjay I also used to be a tea feind but now rarely have it. Not gone off tomatoes yet thank goodness, cos I'm having them with all my cheese-related cravings, makes it a bit tastier than just cheese.
I have a friend who was the opposite she's been a vegetarian for years but craved KFC all the way through her pregnacy xx

I've went off tea, pizza, toast, i went off bacon for a while and chocolate as well lol xx

Anything stodgy, greasy, sugary or salty is a big no no. Any takeaway food would be a literal nightmare on a plate. But most amazingly, no chocolate. Yuk! They are all fast track options to get to the bathroom. Lol.

Funnily enough, I'm the same with chocolate.
I'm not completely off it, but I can take it or leave it, which is so unlike me!!
I'm normally a massive chocolate lover, but now...meh!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i love tea and now cant even smell the stuff lol

Funnily enough, I'm the same with chocolate.
I'm not completely off it, but I can take it or leave it, which is so unlike me!!
I'm normally a massive chocolate lover, but now...meh!

I'm the exact same!! I was a big chocoholic before i got pregnant and now it doesnt phase me not having any its so unlike me lol :shock: xx

Lol its strange!

Also, I'm intolerant to dairy products, and normally hate anything remotely milky - but I've been craving strawberry milkshakes recently! X

Just figured out that I'm off meat - particularly chicken, the thought of which makes me want to heave. The only way I can eat meat is minced beef in pasta meals... So I'm living on the stuff at the moment.

Seems to be lots of ladies going off chicken.
I'm still loving it lol.

Is it weird that it's just real chicken I've gone off? Reformed chicken doesn't bother me, like in mcdonalds nuggets or chicken roll for sandwiches. I think it's weird cos I should be eating pure foods not the unhealthy reformed kinds!!

Is it weird that it's just real chicken I've gone off? Reformed chicken doesn't bother me, like in mcdonalds nuggets or chicken roll for sandwiches. I think it's weird cos I should be eating pure foods not the unhealthy reformed kinds!!

Well unfortunately I am the same!! The funny thing is before pregnancy I hadn't had McDonalds for three years.... I am pretty much veggie these days meat just doesn't apeal to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back