Have you completely gone off anything??

pacha

Reaction score
I used to love love love the sensations sweet chilli crisps and now cannot even look at them, I now cant stand the smell of them weird :think: Oh and chocolate!..wouldnt say I have totally gone off it but can now only eat one or two as opposed to demolishing a box!

I'm off of sweet stuff. And meats.
And I just can't go into the kitchen cos that way I don't want anything, too many smells lol.
xx

yes, i would always have a slice of toast for dinner if i was hungry, now the smell makes me sick, i eat a bit of chocolate, where before if i had a box they wouldn't last long, still got some left from xmas day and curry, i made a curry for tea last night then couldn't eat it, it tasted rank, but crisp sandwiches rock my world at the minute :rotfl:

I can't eat chocolate anymore without wanting to throw up, probably a good thing :) And white bread makes my tummy acidy, I would have thought it would help my acidic tummy but never mind!

xx

Sal88 said:
I can't eat chocolate anymore without wanting to throw up, probably a good thing :) And white bread makes my tummy acidy, I would have thought it would help my acidic tummy but never mind!

xx
aww i get an acidy tummy too, it is awful , and heartburn and i am not sure if i can have indegestion tablets, we have some asda home brand peppermint antacid but is says if pregnant consult your doctor first

Hello,

Yes!! Sweets, mainly quality street, the sweet smell from the tin is enough to make me :puke: they all smell like Orange??? :think: Oh - I really fancy coffee, but I cant drink that anymore :( makes me :puke: sometimes just the smell of something sets me off, very embarrasing when your walking past a bakery in town and you start retching :oops: :oops:

xx

Gaviscon is fine during pregnancy. Once you get I prescription exemption card through, I intent on getting my GP to prescribe me the biggest bottle they make!

The thing I've gone off the most is the husband! Just kidding.

I'm off most things in any large quantity. I can eat a couple of crisps, a couple of chips etc etc. The only thing I love is jelly! I have 4 bowls of it in the fridge as we speak.

I've gone off a lot of food :( especially vegetables - being a vegetarian thats not ideal. However, I seem to cope very well with yoghurts and overcooked rice noodles. Yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back