nauseous - what are you girls managing to eat?

vexcited

Reaction score
Hi all,

Yesterday I became 6 week preg and the nauseousness started. The idea of food, the smell of food all made me want to be sick. My hubby is a total star and has been making me some amazing healthy meals but I can't seem to eat them.

All I can cope with is snacks, fruit, cookies, crisps etc. I tried eating my lunch in small portions to kid myself it was a snack but that wasn't much of a success. I am manging to keep food down which is a bonus but I wondered if any of you had an tips on healthy food which doesn't make you feel sick?

xx

oh i remeber being 6 weeks and it was very hard to eat or fancy anything just eat what you can it does get better honest make sure you eat in morning or sometimes before getting out of bed take a light snack for morning drink plenty of water. of you really fancy something cook it even if you dont eat it least u tried. good luck hun xx

I ended up in hospital with my sickness as I couldn't eat or drink. Toothpaste, smell of coffee, air fresheners, deodorants & loads more made me gag. I lost nearly 1 stone at the start of my pregnancy, but midwife told me not to worry too much as long as I had some days that I could eat or drink.
I found ice lollies & Lucozade helped ease the sickness & nibbling rich tea biscuits.
My sickness passed at about 20 weeks & I'm back onto this eating food business now - lol! Hope it passes soon for you x

Sunnyb xxx

Thanks for your advice girls. I couldn't face my breakfast this morning but just scoffed a cheese & onion sandwich, some crisps and a fruit salad. I still seem to be ok with fruit so I think I'll try go resort to that when I can't manage any other healthy stuff. As long as mini b is still growing I'm over the moon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back