Cravings now?

Squiglet

Reaction score
I was wondering how many mothers in their first trimester have cravings?

I don't really have cravings as such, but I will get a particular dish/food into my head one day and need to have that food and only that food. The next day, the thought of the same food make me want to throw up :puke: and I cannot think about that food for days later, yet the night before I was desperate for it.

My DH was convinced that this was all in my head, but I before I was pregnant I would not eat tomatoes, its almost a phobia and I can't stand to smell, touch or eat anything with tomatoes in it (ketchup, bolognase, raw tomatoes, brown sause, nothing). Yet the other night...I saw a program and they were eating spaggetti bolognase (sp?) and thats all I wanted...and I ate it... My whole family was shocked (news travelled fast)....But today just thought of it makes me sick... Is this all in my head or is this really pregnancy hormones kicking in? :think: :think: :think:

I dunno. I find that I've wanted Chinese quite a few times over the past fortnight or so (predominantly sweet and sour pork Hong Kong style).

But this weekend and following, I've really wanted nice ham in white floury rolls with cherry tomatoes and pickled onions. Apparently the pickled onions are a classic craving, although I didn't realise that.

i know im in 3rd tri now,
but i had cravings ALOT in the first and second tri,
twiglets and chips and curry sauce i think have been the worst, but mum got annoyed cos i wouldcrave something for about days and she would get loads of it and then i woud go off it.
lol
poor her..

how you girlies in here getting on?

yup had it in all my trimesters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member