what foods did you love before and now can't stand?!

jrm06

Reaction score
I am gutted, i LOVED homous, peppers and tomatoes. Now i can not stand them!! Even just thinking about them is making me feel sick!! Now i am going to have to think of a healthy snack to enjoy... :)

I was fine with tomatoes until about a week ago, and now bleugh. I've tried eating them and they come back up.

The only other thing is tea. I used to LOVE tea, like I had up to 10 cups a day. And now the very thought of a cup of tea makes me wana throw up!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I stopped eating chicken the whole 9 months!!! Only started eating its month after Owen arrived!! Weird!

I couldnt live with out coffe b4 but it s changed now cant stand it

Mine is tea too, haven't had a proper cuppa for weeks :( Oh and I'm having a bit of trouble eating healthy food. Sounds really weird, but just eating veg and other healthy stuff just make me feel slightly icky.

Can't wait for Tri 2 when I can start eating proper stuff again - fingers crossed!

Me too! starting to go off veg :( i had a stir fry last night and felt so ill after! I love veg but can't stomach it :( also going off sweet foods too!!

I've gone vegetarian for some reason! I can't stand the idea of eating beef. I've had a couple of sausages and bacon and they've gone down ok, but anything cow-related just makes me boke! I'm still eating chicken as long as it's from mcdonalds but anything else I'll not eat the chicken anymore.

I had an amazing Chicken Tikka in Wetherspoons the other day (made dh drive me out there even after he'd had his dinner because it was all I was craving, had to be from Wetherspoons!) and loved every little bit of it, the rice, the curry, the poppadums, the naan, but all that was left on my plate was the little chunks of chicken! Couldn't even put them in my mouth! So it would appear that bubs is a strict vegetarian! Which means I can't go to Burger King anymore and I used to love a Whopper!

Jayjay I also used to be a tea feind but now rarely have it. Not gone off tomatoes yet thank goodness, cos I'm having them with all my cheese-related cravings, makes it a bit tastier than just cheese.

Last edited:
I've gone vegetarian for some reason! I can't stand the idea of eating beef. I've had a couple of sausages and bacon and they've gone down ok, but anything cow-related just makes me boke! I'm still eating chicken as long as it's from mcdonalds but anything else I'll not eat the chicken anymore.

I had an amazing Chicken Tikka in Wetherspoons the other day (made dh drive me out there even after he'd had his dinner because it was all I was craving, had to be from Wetherspoons!) and loved every little bit of it, the rice, the curry, the poppadums, the naan, but all that was left on my plate was the little chunks of chicken! Couldn't even put them in my mouth! So it would appear that bubs is a strict vegetarian! Which means I can't go to Burger King anymore and I used to love a Whopper!

Jayjay I also used to be a tea feind but now rarely have it. Not gone off tomatoes yet thank goodness, cos I'm having them with all my cheese-related cravings, makes it a bit tastier than just cheese.

Totally with you on the beef thing. Most things are making me I'll right now but the thought of putting beef anywhere near me makes me shudder and used to LOVE a juicy rare steak!

Pretty simular tea, sweet things, meat, chicken.... The one I am most worried about is veggies, used to eat them all the time but now I am really struglng to keep them down xx

I've always loved veg and luckily, I seem to love veg even more now that I'm pregnant lol.
If someone handed me a bowl of cabbage I'd ravage it (omg I'm dying for cabbage now, hubbys gonna kill me)
But I don't have as much of a sweet tooth, I used to be such a sucker for sweets and chocolate, but I've had a box of milk tray in my cupboard from christmas and its still unopened. Trust me, that is unheard of in my house lol.

Haha still love meat, chicken mainly!! Just can't eat veg :( hope this fades! I love a good brussel :) x

Every time i think of something to eat... i feel sick! The only thing that does not make me want to bork... is mcdonalds! Can you guess where my OH is right now?? Yes... mcdonalds! :D

Lmao!
Our poor men, my hubby was sent to the cinema across the road one day the other week to buy me a red slush puppy lol. They're so good when it comes to cravings.

We went out today and decided to stay out for dinner, but all I wanted was chicken breast, chips and gravy. We ended up going to a wee pub and they didn't have it on the menu but I asked the waitress if they could do it, and they did! It was glorious!! They also put some broccoli on the plate, scrumptious! I could eat it again now lol. Nothing tastes quite as good as when u get what uv been craving lol.

I went off tea, coffee, still water, fish & chips, cupcakes or anything too sweet, apples & mince!! Couldn't touch tea for 9 mths but tell you what they gave me a cuppa straight after Lo was born and it was the best tea I've ever had!!!!!!

I've gone off quite a few things, like toast, chips, meat, brown bread, fruit squash lol it goes on!

I LOVE McDonalds chicken sandwhiches, fries and strawberry milkshake :)
I#m managing yoghurts too, so had a FIT mississipi mud pie yoghurt mmmmmm!! Also loving hot dogs! Going to try a chocolate frijj milkshake when OH gets home :) x

Mmm slush puppies!!! I could deffo have a red one now! Damn it haha. when my mum was pregnant all she craved was ice pops! Craving white chocolate now, weird as im really going off sweet food! :D

Lol yes Leesey that was ur fault.
As was the cheese and tomato sandwich the day before that haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back