what do you think am i ??

bonbon

Reaction score
hi guys havnt posted for a while but wondered if you could help or have any knowledge you can share with me....for the last week i have been feeling exausted to the point where i am litterally falling asleep in the aftanoons which is very unlike me well out of curiosity i bought a clear blue pg test and it said you can test any time of day so i did at about 5pm and immediately before the control line even came up a very very very faint blue cross appeared and if i tilt the test certain ways i can make the line out bearing in mind when i did it i had only had a wee about 15mins before so i had to really sqeeze so to speak i left it in my draw and have just had my bath and had another look and its still there do you think this is a positive or should i test again in a few days because it was really really faint oh and by the way my period is due tomorrow if that helps just really looking for advice as to be honest we arnt trying seriously and dont chart or ov prediction test either..sorry bout the long post many thanks in advance...t..xx

ohhhh by the way dont take any notice of my ticker thing its wrong!!!!

I'm new to this so not the best one to advise but if it was me I would test tomorrow with FMU and see what happens. From what I have seen on here any line is a good sign and is probably a BFP but I don't want to get your hopes up unfairly (as I am new and don't really have a clue!) FX for you xx

thanks jodied for your thoughts i think thats what i will do i will maybe give it a few days and come back to you on it many thanks anyway

Sounds good to me Hun if there is a line, def do a morning one and try get a digital as you'll have it in words, but judging by your symptoms I would say you are :)

I would say your chances are pretty good!!! if you have any kind of line beside the control line then it's a pos.!!!! Try it again with your FMU and you'll have a better idea!! Good Luck

It sounds positive honey but just a note of caution I got a false positive with a clear blue plus the line wasn't even that faint it was perfectly blue I did a lot of google searchs on the tests and found that they very often do this which go my opinion is terrible and they should be banned from selling them apparently pink dye tests are the best. I hope for your sake this is not the case and it is a true positive my blue line came up after about eight mins the fact that yours came up right away is a good sign. Let us know how you get on I hope this is my month too this month x x

Sounds like the test I did,I got a bfp on a digi the same day xxxx

Sounds like a positive to me but try again first thing in the morning try other tests xxx

Let us know if you do another test with FMU.... FX for you and lots of baby dust x

Just agreeing with the other girls. Let us know the outcome and Fxed for you

xx x x

hi girls just an update for you it must have been a dodgy test like corrine had because the witch got me yesterday bang on time....never mind if its gonna happen its gonna happen but i think that is a bit naughty with those clear blue plus test because they are quite expensive and the line came up before the control line and its still there even now!!! but anyway thought i would get you up to speed with the result heres to another month eyyyyy!!!thanks anyway again love t...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back