What do you think of Bryce/Brice?

Rachey

Reaction score
Not really thinking of using it cause I think we're pretty set on babys name, but just wondered what you all thought of it? My papas name is Bryce so I always thought of it as an old mans name :lol: and I know a few people with it as a second name so kind of think of it that way too.. I had never really thought of it as a babys name until OH mentioned it and now I can't decide if I like it or not :think:

i like it but i dont think its something i would use. i like that its different. x

I've never heard of it so wouldnt associate it with older of younger, I can't decide if I like it either!

Yeah it's a tricky one :lol: I think there's something about it that sounds quite kinda rough? x

Last edited:
Not sure it sounds rough but maybe a bit like a surname?

yeah i think it's quite surname-ish! don't be sorry cosmic, i can't even decide if i like it :lol:

shauna that's the thing that makes me think i do like it, cause it's different, i don't know anyone with it as a first name apart from my papa :) but i just cant make up my mind about it haha x

i know a little boy and an adult in his 40s with the name :)

yeah i do believe babies will grow into any name you give them though haha

Well a bit against the trend but i think its fabulous! Sounds really strong and much more interesting then most yet not 'made up'.

I think I might even add it to my list ;-)

my friend at work really liked it when she was pregnant but she had a girl and called her Brianna :)

i'm not sure on it, think it does sound like a surname xx

yeah i think it's quite surname-ish! don't be sorry cosmic, i can't even decide if i like it :lol:

shauna that's the thing that makes me think i do like it, cause it's different, i don't know anyone with it as a first name apart from my papa :) but i just cant make up my mind about it haha x

Yeah, i love different names! I tried to make some up but it didn't work out lol. xxx

im not fussed soz!! think it sounds like bruce too much xxx

I don't like it but that's only because I had a horrible teacher called Mr Bryce, if it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't mind it ;)

i dont mind it. my lo is having a surname for a 1st name so im odd anyway. xx

Well a bit against the trend but i think its fabulous! Sounds really strong and much more interesting then most yet not 'made up'.

I think I might even add it to my list ;-)

Yeah it's not very trendy/modern sounding lol! I just like it cause it's different :)

What name have you chosen nmf? or is it a secret :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back