What do you plan on putting baby in in day?

I have a flat but its very spaced out so if I put him down at one end of the flat I'd have to pick him up if I want to go to the other end (living room and bedrooms one end, kitchen bathroom other end) which will be very annoying! Just the one basket though.

Xx

Just had a dumb thought, realised I'd have nowhere to 'put' baby when I carry basket downstairs. It can't be this tricky can it?! FFS! X

Just realised baby won't be able to do much, like roll or anything, so could leave on changing mat while I move basket.

This is what im thinking if i take basket down in morning, then what if i want go upstairs shower, or tidy, id have carry moses basket back up for baby go in? Right? I cant be doing with that, i think
I may just get a swing that lies flat or a beanbag as
Mentioned earlier, im not buying another moses basket x

god I never even thought about this, I just presumed i'd be carrying the moses basket down on a morning. I'll have to see what I get at my baby shower and then buy what I need. I might get one of those bean bag thingys. (Hubby has banned me from buying anything because my best friend has organised a HUGE baby shower in 2 weeks, and I've been told not to get anything until after that :) )

I feel like I need to organise everything........now, hate waiting to do stuff!!!

Just had a dumb thought, realised I'd have nowhere to 'put' baby when I carry basket downstairs. It can't be this tricky can it?! FFS! X

That was my thought bex, when my OH goes back to work. We have a dog so dont really want to leave baby by itself so have a crib for downstairs and moses basket for upstairs. Luckily my mum bought the crib so i was really lucky because we wouldnt of been able to afford it otherwise. Xx

Im exactly the same i want to no i have everything now! I dont want to wait!! My friends are organising me a baby shower i think but i have no clue when!!! Im torn between a bean thing or a swing, but my friends got me a bouncer so duno if a swing aswell if abit pointless, ive decides tho im defo not lugging moses basket up
And down! X

Started looking at second hand cribs on gumtree....

After giving this some thought (what is happening to my brain I really perplexed me?!)
When me and him get up for the day in the morning I'll pop him in his cot (as its made up even though he'll be in Moses basket for a few months) then I can take the Moses basket down then bring him down... Phew that took my brain ages! Haha! X

Im still thinking and my brain is fryed!ha i duno what to do for best!! X

I've got a Moses basket for upstairs and then have a travel cot for downstairs. We have dogs even tho baby won't be left unattended at any point feel a bit safer it laying in that than a Moses basket where dogs could potentially get their face in. Travel cot has a changer and napper on too so win win for me ;) !!!

Ladies.... Your baby will not like being put down for the first few weeks. I'd advise you to invest in a sling! & as newborns they will just want to be close to you so you may want to see how it goes before investing in a second moses basket. When O was a bit older she just slept in the pushchair carrycot.

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Can these slings be used for walking outside aswell or are they different?! I want to get one for taking the dog out instead of lugging the buggy out morning and night.

Oh man too much to think about!

Yep its best to have a look to see if there's a local sling library to see what suits you best. I had a liberty wrap sling which i used indoors and out for the first 3 months we hardly used the pram as she was quite colicky so liked being upright :)

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I have a sling for outside when walking dogs from mothercare but not one for inside, ive decided im not gona spend anymore money ill manage, with what i got! Moses basket downstairs in day for a while if i need pop upstairs ill just pop her in her cot whilst up there or bouncerx

Yeah you;re right Nat, it can get silly i'm sure we'll find a way to manage and if there is anything we are desperate for to make life easier we can fork out for it! My mind does overtime thinking of things but my mam probably had nowhere near the amount of stuff we're all getting and she managed fine with 4 of us.

Exactly, youd spend a fortune having something for everything, theres people in this world that cant afford to have everything and like you said our parents coped on probably minimal stuff!! I am the same im terrible thinking i need this and this! I act like once babys here all the shops are going to disappear!!hax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back