Bedding

Crackers

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm looking for bedding for the moses basket and cotbed, plus some pram sheets/blankets. And I'm confused!

I don't want to go overboard, and am not fussed by bumpers/quilts etc - quilt wont get used, and bumpers look nice but by the time Bubs goes into the cotbed we'll prob have to take them down.

So, I'm guessing I need:

Moses Basket fitted sheets
Moses Basket flat sheet - do I?
Moses Basket blankets - how many?
Cotbed fitted sheets
Cotbed flat sheet - do I?
Cotbed blankets - how many?

Also, what material sheet do I go for? Flannel, flannellette or jersey cotton?

Thanks in advance!
x

I've gone for cotton sheets and linen grobags as Albert will be a Spring/Summer baby. I have cellular blankets cos they regulate temperature better

I have only bought fitted sheets for moses basket and cot bed in nice cotton. Figured I will pop cellular blanket over baby rather than flat sheets as they will be in a babygro anyway, and seeing as I always get tangled up in fitted sheets on my own bed I have a bit of a dislike for them!!! lol Also by the time they go into cot they should be ready for a sleeping bag thing.

Thank you girls!

Yes, Bubs will be a summer baby so just cotton makes sense... and I didn't think of the sleeping bag thing, but that is a good point. I think I'll just get a fitted sheet for the cotbed for now (so that I can at least cover the mattress for a few months) and then blankets etc for the moses basket/pram.

I knew I could rely on you lot x

Ive got 4 fitted sheets for moses basket and some blankets
For the cot bed ive got a bedding bale but obvs she wont be oin the cot for 6 months but if she does ive also got 4 fitted sheets and 3 flat sheets and 2 cellular blankets. COuld have mor ebut is all at my mums so cant remember xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back