Sleeping Arrangements

kat060287

Reaction score
I thought i have been so good getting everything prepared. We have a moses basket for upstairs in our room, Swinging crib for downstairs, and a cot for the bedroom.
Problem is we got the furniture for the nursery as a set and paid them to assemble it all in the nursery, as me and OH are useless at this type of stuff.
We then realised that the moses basket and swinging crib only last til max 4 months and we cannot get the cot out of the room as it is already put up. Are we going to have to buy something for 4-8 months for our room? xxx

a had me litte man in his moses basket till he was basically 2 big for it then went to cot never heard they only go to 4 months x

I hadn't heart it myself until now. Thats good to hear i thought i was the only one x

They say moses baskets can be until they are either too big or starting to roll over, you don't also have to have the baby in your room up until a certain point. A lot is down to you, i've bought an angelcare monitor that has a movement pad to sense her movements and sound if theres nothing for 20secs. Once she's out her basket, she'll be going into her cot in her room as its right next door and we have the monitors

my Lo was in a moses basket till about 2 and a half months then stayed in his swinging crib until just over 6 months ( both in our room ) then went into his own room in his cot bed ! which he LOVES ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back