What do I need for my hospital bag?

Yeah I figured at some point in the first few months Im gonna need to buy this stuff anyway, so Ill have a supply at home ready. I wouldnt relax, I dont think Id even sleep if i was like "I MUST remember to put my shampoo in....oh yeah, dont forget deoderant..." Id drive myself insane. I can relax now cos i know all the toiletries I could possibly need will be there :)

Yep Ive done the same with the toiletries, the only thing I will need to put in is my makeup, I might even buy a few essentials and throw them in too :)

Iv finished my bag except clothes because i only have a small amount that fit me now and i have to wear them so i cant put them in till nearer the time. Still i dont feel ready tho i feel like iv forgotten loads of stuff but i havent. Babys bag is packed iv put in as much as the bag will take which isnt much but my OH has told me he will come home and get stuff if i have to stay in as he wont beable to stay with me all the time x

yeah Im struggling with clothes too. I only have 2 pairs of summer trousers and 1 is beige so think I will side step them for my going home outfit :rofl: That leaves 1 pair of trousers and I cant live without for the next 4/5 weeks!!

Clothes wise, Ive just shoved in some leggings and a mahoosive tshirt to wonder round in, and some pajamas. The day clothes will be the clothes i decide to wear in which is probably a vest top and joggers. Im all about the comfort :D

Thats a good idea. Its hard to know what to pack cos although we will still have a bumpy tummy, it wont be as big as now...joggers might be the best option!

I did debate a floaty dress to come out in. Nothing special, but something I could feel nice in, but be bloomin comfy in. Especially if the weather is still hot and muggy like this. I reckon Ill just decide on the day. Might send my parents home to grab something for me if I don't fancy wearing what Ive got! Get everyone to run around for us! :)

Id put in some summer dresses but i dont know what the weathers gonna be like in august lol. think i may be going to primark and getting a few leggings and loose tops :) x

leggings and a summer dress...thats genius!

Thats a good idea. Its hard to know what to pack cos although we will still have a bumpy tummy, it wont be as big as now...joggers might be the best option!

I would take something that fitted you around the 6 month mark ish - I was horrified to discover after I had had Rosie that I still looked 9 months pregnant..:shock:

I'm glad i'm not the only one who has no clothes! Haha! I've got some leggings that are getting a little tight now so those and a dress are going to be my coming home outfit I think :) I've only got one pair of beige linen trouser and 2 pairs of joggers! lol! It's a nightmare! x

I've just bought a pack of empty travel bottles from Primark today for £1.00 :)

I couldn't believe it when I saw them! You get 3 empty bottles and 3 empty screw top tubs (like eyeshadow size tubs) and a little funnel to hep you fill them! Couldn't resist buying them to put my shampoo, conditioner and soap in for my stay in hospital! They come in a little clear zip up bag too so you don't have to worry about leaks!

I was queing to buy some pj's (also for hospital!) and a member of staff wheeled a big bin of them next to me - it was like a sign! Haha!

I get excited over simple things by the way, if you've not noticed...! lol x

Thats great! I bought mini Simple products with a full size pack of wipes in their own purse for a couple of quid in my local Lloyds chemist - I was well chuffed as I use them anyway! :)

Rosies Mummy - Where did you get a reading light that clips on? i have been looking and not seen any! Need to get one ASAP now, if I go into hosp and cant read my book I will be so frustrtated! x

I saw those free with those snuggy blankets :eh:

I have just started collecting these bits together so i can get them gradually!! Superdrug currently have a 4 for 3 on all small travel size toiletires and include a small johnsons talc, baby lotion, baby oil and baby shampoo!!! Plus loads of other bits too!! So i have now got the toiletries except flannels and toothbrushes!!

I'm starting to think i might need a bigger bag though as have babies stuff in there and just slippers for me at the moment!!!

I was wondering what type of pj's people are taking with them as all the pj's in the shops have really short tops and didn't want belly hanging out of the bottom lol!!

I'm buying seperates :) I'm going to get long tshirts & long vest tops and seperate pyjama bottoms :D

I'm also going to pack a seperate bag for baby :)

yep Im packing a separate bag for baby too. Much easier to fit everything in that way!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back