hospital bag list?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i've written out my list today, but cant work out if i've missed anything! i'd written one the other week, but have lost it!

so anyway,

for mummy

jamas
knickers
nursing bras
clothes
towels
dressing gown
socks
slippers

toiletries

shampoo
conditioner
shower gel
soap
(.Y.) pads
uber thick sanitary towels
make up
hair brush
baby wipes
deoderant
toothbrush
toothpaste
nipple cream
bobbles
hair grips
head band
antibac gel
carrier bags for dirty clothes

For baby

Newborn vests
0-3 vests
newborn sleepsuits
0-3 sleepsuits
newborn coming home outfit
0-3 coming home outfit
nappies
towel
cotton wool
vaseline
hat
mits
nappy bags
blanket
muslins

Last minute bits

notes
birth plan (note to self, actually write it!)
music
change
phone
ds
snacks/drinks
charger
glasses
address book

To be brought in at home time

car seat
snowpsuit (nb or 0-3)
doll for katie
coat for mummy if its cold
another blanket

have i missed anythin?!

Going home outfit for yourself?

what about a cool water spray for your face

yea i've got the going home outfit for me on my list, i just left it out cos i didnt think you'd all want to know the exact details of what i'm wearing lol!

and socks, i dunno if i'll use them, i never did with katie til she was in proper clothes (the going home outfits are sleepsuit type things)

Facecloth for you (nice with cool water on face for labour

ooo hadnt thought of face cloths!! last time iproper muddled thru with no drinks in my bag or sweets or anythin like that!!

I stuck some bottles of water in the freezer and grabbed them when I left. They were perfect during labour :lol:

i sent my dad out today to get lucozade and boiled sweets, whcih i didint have last time! dunno how long the lucozade's gona last tho, i'm sooo tired all the time now!

Just make sure you don't forget your glasses chick. When i had my first baby i went to the hospital in the middle of the night so i had no contact lenses in and i forgot my glasses. My son was over 12 hours old before i got my glasses and had a good look at him lol......nightmare! xx

lol i remember reading that elsewhere when looking for what to pack! i dont desperately need my glasses, its just as a back up! only time i need them really is when i'm driving or watching telly cos i've suddenly got blind as a bat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back