what do i do help!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: ive just passed what looks like the sac, im not sure, I have it in my pad, I have been trying to ring the ward but its busy

I dont know what to do :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug:

Keep trying the hospital and keep what you have passed they'll probably want to see it.

:hug:

I rang and she said to wait for the rest to come away and then go in monday morning so they can check me over, she said it sounds like its happening on its own and as long as im not unwell to try and stay relaxed.

Im so scared :cry: :cry: :cry:

So sorry hun. If you can, wrap yourself up so that you stay warm and maybe have a hot water bottle on stand by for any cramps that may happen. I know you were a week further on than me but if it helps mine was just like a really heavy crampy period. It's horrid as you know it was your baby but it will end.

Rest as much as you can. Put the TV on read a book anything to try and take your mind off it.

I wish these were real.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: Thank you so much, I am going to go to bed and wait for the rest to come.

Thank you again :cry:

It's probably the best place to be. Take care of yourself Tasha. x I've PMd you my mobile if you wanna ask any questions but don't feel up to coming on the forum.

Try not to worry hun, this is exactly what happened to me when I mc, I was so freaked out by it but once the sac type thing had come out then within a few hours the pain eased quite a bit. Also the only bleeding/discharge following that was like a very heavy period. So hopefully that is the worst of it over. I know its frightening but just take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

ditto what babydust said
:hug: :hug: :hug:
hope you are ok

Oh tasha i had pretty much the same thing.. its really not nice knowing what it is.. Just dose up on pain killers and gethe hot water bottle.. :hug: :hug:

hope you are ok tasha :(
i hate to think of you hoing through this. I hate to think of ANYone going through this. :(

:hug: Thank you Budge and everyone else I really appreciate it.

:( Well stil waiting for more to come away, we have decided to get a rose bush called "thinking of you" its beautiful, and we are going to bury our baby ( whats left :( ) by it.

I am so glad it happenend at home, I woudl have been gutted if they took my baby and incinerated it, I coudlnt bring myslef to flush it down the loo, so we will bury it instead.

The bleeding is vile :puke: its very thick (tmi sorry) and keeps gushing when I get bad cramps, i hope it clears before my check up on monday :pray: really dont want to have a d+c :(

Thank you again everyone for your support, I really appreciate all of your help :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi hun. Just to let you know I'm thinking of you. I hope the cramps and bleeding are subsiding a little now. Take care of yourself. :hug: :hug:

:hug: Thank you Trudy

Last night they were quite bad, I think its nearly over, well i hope so :pray:

Thank you again for your support, everyone :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111