im a mess

breezee1984

Reaction score
i am keeping myself from sleeping because i keep having nightmares..every hour i wake up in tears..i cry and cry and cry...im so angry i dont know where to take it out, and how to release it..i cant help but think i must have overexerted myself or something to cause this..im just so sad i dont know how to get passed it

Aww sweetie.....what has happened is still so fresh that it is not surprising you are feeling this way.

Remember whenever you need to get stuff off your chest there is always someone here for you, so keep coming back and venting if thats what you need to do. Maybe writing down your thoughts & feelings will help you to work through things enough to be able to get some rest. Don't push yourself to get 'back to normal' you have to take each day as it comes.

(If you don't want to write your personal thoughts & feelings on here, then write them on paper, put them in a blank envelope & drop them in the post box)

So sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:

Emmylou said:
(If you don't want to write your personal thoughts & feelings on here, then write them on paper, put them in a blank envelope & drop them in the post box)

Thats a really good idea

Im still here for you hun, if you ever want to vent to me, i will always listen to you! If you want my number, just send me a PM

Im thinking of you hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh huni i dont know what to say except send you lots of hugs and im here anytime you wanna chat ok i mean that anytime :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its a technique my mom taught me to help release my emotions.....I find it really helpful. My mom said she wrote so many letters to the postman when my dad left that there is probably a corner of undeliverable post dedicated to her at the sorting office in Birmingham :D

It really does help, its like 'admitting' your feelings :hug: :hug: Great therapy :hug:

i dont know what to say hun, just wanted to give you a big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Breezee please don't blame yourself - it was nothing you've done and there was nothing you could have done to stop it. I miscarried too a week ago, but I did know that there was possibly something wrong so I had some time to take it all in. Your body and your heart are still in shock, your hormones are all over the place. I know life doesn't seem fair at the moment, and people will tell you that you'll have another baby, which you will, but I know you wanted that baby, like I wanted mine. You're grieving at the moment and it's what you have to do - you've lost the most precious part of you. I found that my husband didn't really know how to react, he just felt numb, so we've made sure that we talk openly about it and it has really helped both of us.
Just take your time to grieve, it's not easy I know. As I said, I knew for several weeks that my baby wasn't thriving as it should have been, so it was nature's way of doing what's best and that has helped me get my head around it.
As I said at the start, please please don't blame yourself. Thinking of you and take care xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im soooo sorry hunni

take care babes if you need to talk you know where i am :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i just seem to be feelng worse and worse..i cant bring myself to sleep hardly at all, i havent eaten since friday either, as i have no appetite. i am suppose to return to work in 2 days but the people i work with are so insensitive all they do is poke fun about it and even if i say it bothers me, it just makes things worse...i dont know what to do, i cant take being depressed anymore, i dont know what to do

Hiya hun, u fancy a chat in the chat room? We can use the private chat thing? x

At the top of this page there is a grey & orange bar going across the screen and a button that says 'Chat Room' cluck on that and you will enter the chat room ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back