i just don't understand!!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
hi ladies i'm back, but not on good terms.

my hubby's friends lost they baby on saturday :( :cry:

i don't know what happened exactly, but he could n't breath. i was at the hospital thursday and i saw them both, i bumped into owen (that's the dad) and i asked if sarah had the baby, he said yeh she had nathan on wesday after noon... she was nearly to weeks late,

they couldn't induce her for some reason not sure what it is. anyway he sad the birth got complicated and that he was in special care unit...

and that they are going to take him to a different hospital.
nathan couldn't breath when he was born, and he had an opening in his mouths, that wasn’t fully formed in pregnancy.

so after we spoke i said my good byes and so hope to see them soon with nathan.

i told hubby and he.. and he tried to call them for 3 day but no answer, and they did not tell anyone about him being born. i was the only one that knew... only because i saw them. anyway

monday after noon hubby called me and told me nathan passed away :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm so upset about this and can't get it out of my head. this would of been there 2nd child and he was planned... i was so extied of meeting him and so where they, i just can't believe he has died and that can happen you just don't expect it.

hubby saw them a couple of days ago, and he said it's weird seeing sarah with her bump, but no baby.

i feel for them so much, after the wait and getting everything ready but no baby :wall:

i keep thinking about it. :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

that's just awful. Don't know what to say. My heart goes out to them.....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im crying. that poor poor woman. i dont know how shes still fuctioning. you and oh must be feeling very upset too. i dont know what to say but i send you all my love and i hope nathans mummy and daddy will get through it :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry to hear that, my heart goes out to them so much it really does, i hope they have the strength to get through this in time.

Please pass on my love and hope little man RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back