what do i do help!

Tasha if most of the stuff has come away, you probably won't need to have a d&c... i hope the bleeding has stopped for you a little bit.. Although after my miscarriage a week last friday, i am still bleeding.. so its day 9 now.. sigh..

:hug:

:hug: Thanks Beth.

I hope so, I have to do a preg test in a couple of weeks :( I cant believe how much I want to see a neg :(

I hope your stops soon, hun i have read a lot of women having it for 10-15 days :(

:hug:

Yeah i have a pregnancy test to do as well, i have to do it on the 24th apparntly. so not too long.. I really hope its negative too...

The bleeding is annoying, but it will go.. sigh.. I hope your ok tasha :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was told to take mine on the 26th, im feeling abit better thanks hun :hug:

I just cant wait to try again :( , I know you are going to concentrate on uni but I really wish you all the best when you do ttc Beth hun :hug:

the hospital told me that you are quite fertie after a miscarriage, i dont know how true that is, but if it is true then you can start trying as soon as your bleeding has stopped :hug:

Yeah im definitely not gonna be having any babies for at least 2 years (hopefully) but i really look forward to getting pregnant again and it sticking..

sorry for your loss. my bleeding went on for quite a wee while after so dont be worried if it isnt away by 2 weeks.

its a horrible time :(

:hug: Thanks

Yes i have read that aswell Beth, I think we are going to give it ago when the bleeding stops.

Thanks Laura :hug:

hope your okay tasha i know the feeling your going through and its not nice :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Thank you very much.

Well the rest seem to come away last night, but this afternoon I had another placenta looking thing :think: it was much smaller than the one I passed before, but really did look like another one :shock:

We went to the hospital and she said I needed to take a pg test next monday, as soon as I get my neg and the bleeding stops we are going to try straight away.
Im not too concerned as it has happened naturaly and my body wouldnt get pg if it wasnt ready.

Thanks again everyone for your support, youve really helped me :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back