• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did you get LO for Easter?

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
I love the Easter baskets for girls with the little chicks :cloud9: Odhráns still quite young and has got a thousand easter eggs from everyone :roll: which I will probably end up eating :trouble: So I went for 2 small chocolate bunny lollies out of thorntons (which I will probably eatttt :lol:) lots of little hollow plastic eggs and put 4 chocolate buttons in each and we're going to do an egg hunt on Sunday, peppa pig sticker book, peppa pig crayons, waybuloo annual, new shorts, socks, vests and we're going out to get some Play-Doh and cutters tomorrow.. And of course some little chicks to decorate all around the living room for him getting up on Sunday.. What have you done this year x

I don't normally do chocolate eggs but I got AJ one this year (me or OH will probably eat most of it...still munching our way through xmas chocolate :lol:)
So from us AJ has, a thorntons egg, a goal nest :)lol: what AJ calls it) and a wheelbarrow.
As we don't normally buy chocolate etc we go for a gift or 2 that he needs. So we've gone for outdoor toys that he wanted as its something we dont have a lot of.

We have all of AJ's Easter makes out and were going to do a Easter egg hunt on Sunday. x

We're in the process of making Easter the bigger celebration so we have bought DD 2 packs of zoobles toys, a barbie, a bible activity book and I'm off to get her a brightly coloured woven bracelet with tiny crosses on today. Seb's getting clothes, a new Lamaze toy and probably a baby bracelet with a cross on if I can find one. OH is getting 5 new DVDs and I've got clothes and shoes.

Next year they'll get more things at Easter than Christmas.

No chocolates for the children.

Because Adam will get more eggs and chocolate than he can eat in a whole year, we have just got him a small egg and a new Liverpool kit, he also wants a new book so Im probally off out early this morning to beat the rush of last minute easter shoppers to go and find one x x

I've got my two eggs with mugs, just cos I wanted the mugs and they were buy one get 2 free :lol: they won't eat the eggs tho, I will! Think my mums got them milky bar eggs! Got some Easter biscuit cutters so I think we'll make some later!

I got Lacey 2 eggs and a basket with 4 little eggs in for an Easter egg hunt. She's been given 3 other eggs from family members too. Charley won't be getting anything this year. I still haven't given him chocolate and I've had certain family members (OH's) try giving him an egg but I've said no! Feel abit bad I haven't got him a pressie now though!

My kids will be given loads of eggs from other members of the family so we have got them new celtic strips

i got zak an easter teddy n some new clothes ! no choc this year ! bt im so concious about his health, he probably wont be getting any next year either ! bad mummy ! x

I'm the same, I don't mind Odhran having a few buttons from time to time, but the amount of eggs he has is far too much, I don't agree with stuffing kids full of rubbish but I don't think a little treat here and there does any harm x x

Quinn has a mountain of eggs, bunnies, chickens etc.... we could probably set up shop!! He got a Lindt chocolate bunny from us and a new tonka truck!!

We'll probably be eating all this chocolate till next Easter - it's not as if he has chocolate every day! But for today, he was allowed to have chocolate for breakfast :)

I bought Aoibheann her first bible stories book and and pretrty sweet outfit for mass today . She will have a white choclate easter egg that my mum bought her thats about it realy :)

Ive got Paige one of those blue plastics shells thats a sandpit and paddling pool. I dont want to give her chocolate yet so thought that was a nice pressie. Fob has got her a smartike which is currently sitting in the middle of my lounge lol. Then shes got clothes and toys from other people. She got a lindt bunny but Ill be scoffing that lol.

I got Pauric a sensory ball and a new teether, he also got new clothes x

I bought Matt a Fisher Price crocodile that shoots along when you press the top; i bought Rosie a Cadbury chick chocolate and made her an Easter bonnet, I dressed her great big bunny up wearing the hat and holding the chocolate - she LOVED it this morning! :yay:

:love: Our babies are well looked after, Happy Easter everyone :love: x x

I didn't realise I was supposed to buy Easter presents until my SIL asked me what size Blake was in for his Easter present.

So I bought my 2yo niece one of those tulle frilly skirts and other 10 month old niece some funky sunglasses.

Blake slept better last night than he has in weeks so his present this morning was two giant K cups full of boobie juice! The wall, bedside table and the headboard also got a bit of his present too... Whoops!

ROL-lol
Amelia had a couple pairs of pjs and a new teether x

me and OH didnt realise people give pressies at easter apart from easter eggs for kiddies of course, havent bought a single egg for eachother or anyone else for that matter, now feel guilty we didnt get LO anything... he's too young to know though phew

Last year Odhran was about 3 months and I didn't get him anything, I lie, I got him a duck babygro but it was for my own amusement :lol: I think people opt for a small gift sometimes rather than an egg, kids just get way too much, my 2 nephews are getting £5 in a card for their money boxes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back