What did your los get for easter ?

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
As the title says :)

We're doing an easter egg hunt later and as maisie doesn't have chocolate she's getting

2 books
A soft toy duck
And will be hunting easter decorations :)

She's also had 4 new dresses and 5 new dvds for her disney collection :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Nothing from us! We're having our Easter tomorrow and I'm sure he'll get some toys!

O got some pjs and a teether from mummy and daddy

And so new vests and a tshirt from grandma and grandpa

He also got 40 quid from nanny which we r gonna put towards his jumparoo

Can't wait for next year we will do a hunt for sure

Am I missing something? I didn't know Easter presents were meant to be given! We only do eggs in our house!

Becky we do usually but cos LO is too young pol got him little gifts instead :) I got an egg from my mum and dad :)

Rhea had a Freddie firefly from us some clothes, bibs, shoes, bowl and 3 Easter eggs from everyone else !! Think mummy and daddy might need to help her with the eggs though !! Has just given her quarter of a choc button think I'm going to have another chocoholic on my hands !!! Xxx

Nothing. Ha ha. Although I have just ordered a Freddie firefly so could say that :) x

My lo got a singing Iggle piggle and some tomy hide and squeak egg toy from us. He has loads of chocolate from Xmas still so we decided to put what we would have spent toward something that would last longer.

eggs (i know she's too young but i'll help her eat em lol)
clothes, a teddy bear, a rattle/teether and a vtech suprise pop up ball..
shes playing with the easter egg boxes all day...i think its the colours. :)

A Beatrix potter rabbit and a manhattan toy teether from us

Clothes from auntie

Money from grandparents

He's not taken much notice of any of it yet !! Lol x

Nothing from us. But she got a cute little outfit from the friend we're gonna ask to be her god mother. Xxx

E got clothes from us and clothes and books off her grandma. I also got her an easter bunny soft toy a couple of weeks ago that I gave to her for being an angel while we were out and now she cuddles up to it every time she has her nap. I won't give it to her at nights as I can't keep an eye on her then.

I can't wait till she is old enough to do easter hunts.

Last edited:
just found out my mum and dad have bought hannah a bumbo and tray for easter :D

3 eggs (daddy will get fat! Lol)
Breakfast set
White chocolate chicks
Very expensive baby boutique outfit

Oh and a cold :(

We don't do gifts I think gifts are a new thing, like easter cards, when did that happen on such a large scale?

My oldest son went to stay with his stupid arse dad for the first time in about 6 months. He had numerous eggs at his house and was obviously not ordered to show restraint because as soon as he came home he took an egg out of his suitcase and started munching the whole lot like it was nothing. He comes home with such an attitude and terrible behaviour every time because I have rules and his dad doesn't, he put up a fight when I told him to only have a portion.

He also came home chomping on the remainder of a bag of sweets. I mean who buys sweets ON TOP of easter eggs!! My mum got him an egg, I got him 2 eggs, my mum's NEIGHBOUR got him an egg! So spoiled. And to top it all off the icecream van parks outside and he's asking if he can have one....like WTF?? We've got the dentist Friday and it'll serve him right if he needs his first filling, in fact I should call his dad and make him take him to get it done.

Last edited:
A golden egg :)

Attachments

• egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 4
E got a new playmat from my parents which she loves as she just cried everytime she went on the lotty one from mammas and pappas that I brought when I pregnant!

We got her a dress as it had a bunny on (sad I know) but only as I saw it in next on Friday otherwise we would not have as don't want to start with getting Easter presents, just a egg when she is ALOT older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back