What chocolate bar do you miss?

Can anyone remember FUSE bars? :puke: they were the worst chocolate bars ever made.

Squiglet said:
I know you can probably still get them in the UK but you can't get them here... its TOPIC bars... I would kill for a box of topic bars... I really would.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: someone send me some...

I go to cash a carry place on a regular basis so if i se any i will get you some, promise!

SECRET bars! Oh my lord, they were good! I really want one one! lol

i think there all still about tbh, ive most of them listed, someone has replied saying they have seen them.

and omg theyve put freddies up to 15p :shakehead:

bonny said:
Can anyone remember FUSE bars? :puke: they were the worst chocolate bars ever made.

I match your FUSE bars and raise you PRETZEL FLIPZ :puke:

leckershell said:
Spira was cool :)

I miss blue riband. I don't know exactly what they are, only that I loved them when I was younger.

Vice Versas need to come back :(

It's not chocolate but I miss Lucky Charms cereal.

omg yea i miss those. was in coop earlier and was just remembering them and wondered who did them so i could write a letter :)

SarahH said:
Secret bars were ace!!!!! Used to eat th chocolate round it and leave the mouuse til last!! :D

I miss the original Milkyways - when they were brown in the middle - I hate the newer ones with the white stuff - far too sweet!!

Not chocolate, but spangles, Dib-Dabs, Double Dips, Popping candy....... mmmmmmmm.....*drool*

popping candys still around and so is dip dab. well they are here in my hometown :)

urchin i have found your bar thing will get one tomorrow their 10p :)

you still get Blue Riband - I always get one with my cuppa at my aunties :D

Lucky Charms cereal - u can still buy in some waitroses.

i dont miss any chocolate i just miss mountain dew :(

Minxy said:
bonny said:

I match your FUSE bars and raise you PRETZEL FLIPZ :puke:

Are those the pretzels covered in chocolate? They sounded :puke: but were absolutley friggin gorgeous :D

I actually didn't mind the milk chocolate but the white choc ones were truly vile.....

paradysso said:
Lucky Charms cereal - u can still buy in some waitroses.

i dont miss any chocolate i just miss mountain dew :(

i lived on mountain dew on holiday in america this year , god have i wanted it while i had morning sickness too !

wonder how much p n p to send them. their quite popular in this crap town aswell. might get one tomorrow and post pics :)

does anyone remember a choc bar called something like cabana???
it was like nougat and cherries and nuts i think, it was lovely
and what about pacers the mint chews??? oh my god i can almost taste them
but has anyone noticed even the old sweets that are still around dont taste as good as when you were a kid :(
monster munch are smaller and crunchier instead of melt in your mouth
rainbow sherbert doesnt make your finger go as orange as it did years ago :lol: and cola bottles dont taste the same either :(
il stop now as i could go on forever :rotfl: xxxxxxx

the other day i got 16 single packets of monster munch pickled onion flavour for 80p :)

coop were selling them 5p each
thdroolingandtasty.gif

rach said:
does anyone remember a choc bar called something like cabana??

DROOL...................................................,,,mmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back