What did you girls get???

I got a new camera that has a baby setting and you can display how old the baby is on the photo :cheer: I want to take a picture of LO every day so that I can look back and see her growing so this is perfect.
I also got maternity pajamas (I wore the bottoms for the next 2 days as it was fantastic not being squashed!), a babi-gami book :rotfl: on swaddling and slings, a baby name book, a baby journal, a maternity cardigan... anyone noticing a theme :D
And a gorgeous radley bag from my brother. I don't know if I'll ever use it as it is small and soon I will need a holdall just to nip down to the shops with LO :rotfl: but I might put it on display :D I got loads of DVDs and lots more stuff I've forgotten about. To be honest, I just played with my camera all day and pretty much ignored the rest of my presents.

I had -

from OH - digital moving picture frame
perfume
book
3 DVD's
6 feet under complete series box set (he obviously thinks i'm gonna have loads of time to watch telly!!)
dimond heart necklace
smelly things

From others - vouchers, money, more smellys, more perfume, maternity top, jimmy carr DVD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back