What would you do?? :(

Baby&i

Reaction score
I have an ultrasound booked if any of you have seen my other post sorry to post again but theres been a change of plan and im wondering what to do i woundered if any of you could give me your opinions ...

I have my ultrasound booked for tomorrow at 1 and i am soooo exited its unreal as this is the first scan we really get the 20 week one baby was in bad position and i didnt get to see ANYTHING and you dont get a 12 week one here..
OH has just found out hes working. we decided thats ok, i will take my best friend and they record the whole scan anyway... so OH would still be able to watch it from beggining to end - he was fine with this and told me to still go.. anyway i just got a call from UCBABY to confirm my appointment and i said yes all is good and asked how much it would come to as i got the $99 special (booked before aug 30th and got half off) and thought the DVD (im pretty sure they told me it was included) but its not and an extra $30 and then taxes. im already stretching to pay for this and had to rely on my little ones toddler bed shes grown out of sold before the 24th (which it has and is being picked up today) so that would gave me half of the money coz we have to buy the cradle next week off a friend who bought it for $200 4 months ago from babies R us, were getting it for $50- its beautiful. so do i still go ahead even thought i thought it was $99 and instead is going to cost $141 ? i really dont want to waste money on silly things but im so exited and OH cant even make it anyway... what would you do?? if i cancell and reschedule at the end of the week when we get OH pay cheque, they wont give me the half off then will cost more :( ...what would you do???

Oh gosh Jess thats a bit of a dilemma! I really dont know what your should do tbh but heres a :hug:

I reckon just go for it. You have been sooooo excited about it for ages, it would be a shame to not go tomorrow. Do you think if you juggle you'll be able to sort out the money? as you said, if you go back later you won't get as good a deal.
:) Hope it works out for you

You will never get to get this amazing vid of this lo so I say go for it.

Its something so very special and I believe you will really regret it as I have seen how excited you are.

GO FOR IT :cheer:

Just think that it is something you will never get again (well once you have had baby anyway), we were in a similar position with money but just went for it and although will be paying it off for a little while i cant stop looking at my baby pics and dvd i am so in love with him now. It is very different from the other scans as you see them as real people not little x-ray ones :lol:
Good luck with whatever you decide :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back