What did you girls get???

Tillytots

Reaction score
For Christmas??

I got so many nice things this year! I got..

A gorgeous marble/stone figurine of a Man and Woman holding a baby...made me all teary :cry:
Trainers
Perfume
Tons of Fluffy Sparkly Socks
Make-up Ruby & Millie stuff and loadsa other bits
Enough bubble bath to keep me smelling fab for a few months :dance:
Bra's for my ever growing BB's
A TV for the bedroom
A USB snowman who changes colour - Im easily pleased :rotfl:
Candles - including a Banna Nut Bread flavour one which is lush! and a raspberry and chocolate one YUM!
Loadsa nail varnish
New Jama's which were WELL NEEDED!!! I only had a crying fit last week where I had none that I fitted into anymore and now I do :cheer:
Pink Sparkly maribou feather slippers :D
A cafitere ( coffee thing that I clearly cant spell the name of! )
Sex and the city DVD's to complete my set
Chocolates
A box of tissues (as requested) from the MIL for my hormonal crying fits!! :rotfl:
For the bump I got a gorgeous Sheepy Fleece which is white and looks exactly like a sheeps coat but is the softest pure white with a hood and you can reverse it and on the other side is lots of sheep that say Baa! So cute!! And a gorgeous checked lemon/blue/pink blanket

Ooo and a gorgeous new dressing gown...to add to my collection. Ive got a bit of a fetish going on, I think Im on number 5 now :lol:

Erm.......Im sure Ive forgotten loads of things. I think I was spoilt rotten this year :shock: It took me and OH an hour and a half to open all our presents.

:shock: Wow you did good.

I got some nice clothes to get me through my pregnancy (jumpers, PJs and Tops)
Knickers and socks
Slippers
Perfume
Makeup
Jewellry
vouchers
Smellies
lots of chocs

Baby got some bits too from my mum and dad some lovely little dresses, tights, bibs, booties.
And my brother and his girlfriend got baby a lovely bouncer and OHs sister got us a baby monitor.

Me and other half are off to the shops tomorrow to see if there are any bargains to be had :lol:

I know, Ive not been so spolit since I was about 5! Santa knows Ive been a good girl this year :angel:

cos we got married on the weekend before, nobody bothered giving us xmas presents :|

I got TONNES of stuff this year, I must have been a really good girl :rotfl:

I will list it when I've had another look I think!!!

god you got loads lol

i got smellys mainley and a new hairdryer, hair streightners and make up, not alot really

:cheer: i got my new armani watch from OH :dance: it's absolutely gorgeous, i LOVE it :D

mum got me a bracelet from links of london - the candy bracelets if anyones seen them? it's got a little star charm on it :)

kate moss perfume and CK IN2U perfume, loads of choccies, makeup, and money for clothes :clap:

i love christmas! :cheer:

I got....

2 Perfume gift sets
slippers
a willow tree figerine of a woman holding a child
A LCD torch keyring
chocolate
Dr.Hauschka bath oils and body care kits
trivial pursuit 90's edition
And best of all...my 4d scan which I'm having next month :cheer:

for christmas i got

from my OH

an engagement ring(in a cracker)

and from the rest of my family

coat
loads of tattybear stuff
trousers(for the ever expanding waistline)
clock
slippers
parker pen
and a few other bits and pieces but we told people not to spend as much on us and spend more on Oliver as its his 1st christmas he will sort of remember

xx

I def said yes been waiting ages

as the story goes!!!

we havent had much money at the mo and said he had only got me summot small but inventive(so he must of been saving)

he woke up at 6am and said to me not to bring Oliver down for a min as he has to put my pressie out but i fell back asleep til half 7 so when we came down he said could i see my pressies i said no but then i noticed a load of crackers on the tree so he started pulling them with me (i thought he had gone crackers as there was only the usual cracker toys etc etc in them) then it came to the last one and it was a bit bigger and when i pulled it there was a ring box inside(then i thought he was being mean and put a necklace in a ring box just to wind me up) so i opened it and inside was a engagement ring and hten he asked me to marry him and i burst into floods of tears and said yes!!!

Im so happy at the mo haha!!

soz for long post lol

I love Christmas!!!

As we got married three days before Christmas this year most of our presents were joint wedding-xmas prezzies...

* Our wedding night at a beautiful hotel paid for
* Money for a new kitchen floor
* £650 which we are using to buy baby things in a few months
* 2 sets of bride/groom glasses (one set had a £50 note in each glass :shock: )
*Champagne

and I got...

* a beautiful gold chain from my new hubby :)
* my favourite flowers
* slippers
* la coste perfume (inspiration)
* a candle set
* hmmmm a voodoo looking bracelet (i'm sure my ex MIL doesn't like me :rotfl: )
* a framed photo of me and dh
* makeup

Think that covers everything :) I've had the bestest Christmas :cheer:

The ring........

Picture006.jpg

:D :cheer:

i was quite spoilt

i had an ipod nano, a huggggggggggggggge leather bean bag, a nice handbag, perfume (ralph lauren), cd, ds game, dvds, choccies, slippers, make up, underwear, boots, smellies, money and a pamper set from bump

well.......
my hubby bought me a kitchen.the full works,wall and floor units,cooker,microwave,floor tiles :D

only down side is I have to help fit it so thats what we are doing no new year celebrations for me :rotfl: :rotfl:

That ring is a bit like my engagement ring :)

I got lotsa pressies!
My OH bought me a white gold and diamond floating heart necklace and earrings - 7 diamonds in total! (I'm a diamond fiend)
Bic biros (another love of mine)
posh smellies
chocs
clothes - stretchy ones
lush stuff (mmmm)
a microwaveable penguin heat thingy
calenders/diary
a box of tissues
books
some baby bits

had a lovely xmas :)

from memory so I may miss out a few things:

from my partner - Guitar lessons, guitar tuner, guitar stand, chocolates, a squishy foam cushion for my car for my back. From jack - a stationary set (I like stationary)
From other people-

2 pashmina's
smellies
chocolate and more chocolate
jewellery
a strappy top
a pinafore dress (the wrong size)
Labyrinth soundtrack cd
clothes show live tickets (went early dec)
money

and I think that's it (trying to remember now)

Jack got loads of stuff but mainly a big garden slide. As its cold we put it up in the lounge and it was the first thing he saw when he came downstairs Its now in the middle of the kitchen lol, he loves it!!! Along with all his cars!!!

Ahh tattybear, that is so sweet, nice ring too! My Hubby got mine from Makro (A wholesale place! So he had to add VAT on the price :hug: ) The gave it to me in the car park, who says romance is dead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back