What books do you read?

yeah the tv series. It's really interesting learning how they all made their millions and what they think of all the entrepreneurs.
Peter and Theo are my favourites. Btw - does anyone think that Richard Farleigh off the earlier series looks like one of the puppets off Thunderbirds? lol :oops: :D

Hmm,I read constantly,anything really...for light reading I like Anne Rice,James Herbert,and anything by Edward Rutherford,historical fiction,that kind of thing. I finished Kakfa's The Trial recently,and before that i read Lolita,which was actually really good :shock: Also have a weakness for fantasy and sci-fi :lol:

patricia cornwell is my favourite author have read all hers except the one she released in october which had better be under the christmas tree for me or there will be trouble in this house xmas day lol
also enjoy magic and fantasy books just finished a fantasy trilogy written by raymond e feist, the magician, silverthorn, and a darkness at sethanon what fab books they are :D
have also read all the harry potter :oops:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i only read kinda short stories because i cant concentrate if i know theres a lot to read. I like Bear books :)

Anything by freya north, i love her books but i have read all of them now so she better get writing some new ones.

when i was younger i used to love the goosebumps and point horror books.

leckershell said:
I usually read autobiographies, and depressing true-life stories. Stephen Fry's autobiography was great, and I have Robbie's on my bookshelf but haven't got round to it yet. I'm interested in celebs with bipolar, hence Robbie and Stephen Fry, and looking forward to seeing how Robbie deals with things.

I've read the Robbie book 'Feel'. I quite like his music but I wasn't expecting to like the book. I actually really got into it though and I found it totally fascinating. It's very bitter-sweet. You feel sorry for him, but you get annoyed with him at the same time......

He's got loads of problems, poor guy. I wouldn't want to live in his world.

It made me come over all maternal about him :oops:

I used to be a Cornwell fan, but I got annooyed with her when she did the Jack the Ripper book.

Right now I'm into Jodie Picoult. I'll read anything though. It takes me ages to get into a book, but once I'm hooked, I can't put it down.......

rach said:
patricia cornwell is my favourite author have read all hers except the one she released in october which had better be under the christmas tree for me or there will be trouble in this house xmas day lol
also enjoy magic and fantasy books just finished a fantasy trilogy written by raymond e feist, the magician, silverthorn, and a darkness at sethanon what fab books they are :D
have also read all the harry potter :oops:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

my mom loves patricia cornwell. she got a few of her books which she is giving to me so i can have a read of them.

im into all sorts really. i like non-fiction but i also love the wonderful possibilities of fiction.

ive just read My sisters keeper by Jodi Picoult. it was amazing.
and im now on Torey Hayden someone elses kids.

theres a book thread on here somewhere, if people are interested.

i really like autobiographies and the real life stories but i am also addicted to stephen king books. i love my fiction tho it helps to tame my wild imagination lol :lol:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back