Why are they allowed to do this!!!

Squiglet

Reaction score
We got given something called a bono libre.. basically a certificate towards the cost of Tia's school books worth 123€ (better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick :D )... last year Tia's books cost 150€ in total... so we thought brilliant, we will only pay around 25€ this year... but Nooooooooooooooooooo the thieving F**king publishers/book shops have gone and put the price up dramatically so its going to now cost us 250€ for all the books and we end up out of pocket still... THEN we have to supply all the pens, paper, exercise books, folders too!!! I'm just glad we don't have to pay for uniforms as well :shakehead:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

zebrastripes said:
Why do you have to buy her school books? :shock: :shock:

The Spanish government don't pay for them. And unless you are a special case, single mum, large family (aka 5 kids or more) you have to get them yourself. :( My friend complained that she spent 100quid on school uniform for her TWO kids... Think I'm moving back to the UK :shakehead:

Bloody hell thats mega expensive :eek: cheeky gits putting price up! :twisted:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
somehow the money i spent on kiaras school stuff seems well reasonable :rotfl:
your poor purse.do you jst need 1 set ofbooks for the whole year or is it an ongoing thing?
why do you not have to pay for uniform?

helsekia said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
somehow the money i spent on kiaras school stuff seems well reasonable :rotfl:
your poor purse.do you jst need 1 set ofbooks for the whole year or is it an ongoing thing?
why do you not have to pay for uniform?

They don't have uniform.. :D Which isn't as good as it sounds as they have to wear ordinary clothes and the whole clothes saga at 7am is not a fun one. Thankfully its one set of school books a year... :roll: I'm so worried when lil miss starts school... I can't afford 500€ a year in books.. :cry:

owie that is alot of money think i would prefer to pay for the uniform
:hug:

Squiglet said:
zebrastripes said:
Why do you have to buy her school books? :shock: :shock:

The Spanish government don't pay for them. And unless you are a special case, single mum, large family (aka 5 kids or more) you have to get them yourself. :( My friend complained that she spent 100quid on school uniform for her TWO kids... Think I'm moving back to the UK :shakehead:

Bloody hell, it'll be fun when she gets into secondary school then, and you have to buy huge great maths and science books that cost like £20 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back