What baby clothes are a no no????

I don't really like baby clothes, they look way too uncomfy! Grace pretty much just wears vests and baby grows all the time, she's got a pair of pyjama's as well which seem comfy. She's got jeans and leggings and lots of tops but I still don't really put her in them because they look uncomfy. If we go out for the day sometime then I'll put her in clothes but baby grows all the way! They're brilliant. If I could live in them I would!

She's got some beautiful dresses which I want to put on her for photoshoots but other than that I don't think she's going to wear them. She has a pair of dungarees too which I can't wait to have her wear :love: I want to get her a bracelet as well (probably a teething one) I think babies look adorable with them. I used to wear a gold bangle when I was a baby.

Oh and I love babies in animal suits, does anyone know where I can get some cute one's? Couldn't find any the other day!

xxx

I'm really not too fussy as long as LO is comfy and cute :) the one thing I hate are baby high heels! I saw them at a store and the clerk kept trying to convince me to buy them! No way!

I didn't even know they did them!!!!! To be honest I'm not the best walker in high heels and babies can't even walk what would ever ever be the point of them?!? Glad you said no - I would have done the same thing. I do think it's a bit easier with boys to avoid this sort of stuff.

The ones I saw were satin and soft, but still awful... Looked like moulin rouge type style... I can't think of any other comparison haha. Just seems so wrong!

I like baby headbands lol, just made a bunch! Although more for photos than anything :) If they seem uncomfortable, I won't make her wear them. I also always thought I would peirce her ears as a baby as that is what my parents did, but since finding out she is a girl I can't imagine putting her through unnecessary pain, so will wait until she asks.

Also love the little animal outfits! We have a little polar bear snow suit for her :)

Oh my god, knitted cardigans. MIL has got 3 bobby hats knitted that will drown my poor little boy's head, he has cardigans with train buttons in blue, red, lemon argh LEMON big no no and he has a cream one with one button at the top, looks like a girls....I hate to sound awful but its 2012 not 1950's xxxx

P.S. No offence to anyone who likes knit just my personal preference

Omg aren't we all so different :)!!
Cant wait to see the cute piccies we will put up!

I also love baby grows and yes I'd live in them too, I actually do have one lol :)
Xx

My kid is having a bear suit, even if it only wears it once and never again!!!! lol I'm not that fussed tbh, although don't really love Disney stuff although if someone bought one as a gift I wouldn't refuse to let them wear it!! I think we'll go with ease and comfort rather than dressy. It will be interesting if I have a girl and put it in dresses as I am a very 'jeans/dressed down' type of person...

I had a girl and I'm also a jeans/dress down person and my LO wears little jeggings and jeans herself, she looks so cute! Much more comfy than dresses imo. My personal dislikes are headbands and pink! Especially baby pink!

We have tons of jeans for Jaiden which i will put him in eventually but not yet, this past week he's lived in vests/babygrows cos theyre comfy n snuggly lol

I refuse to pay a fortune for named/branded stuff i dont agree with the amount they charge,

That said we got given some Nike pram trainers for him and i might pop them on for a pic :D

Im not a big fan of the Disney stuff for babies either but apart from that not too bothered

We also bought the lil guy a t shirt that says little brother on it but its so cute!

Dont like the pierced ears/jewelery either x

I only like clothes that are comfy, but Devon wore babygrows for months, I got some funny looks at the babygroups in the end, as he was the only one in pj's still!! I like jeans but only soft lined ones with flat waistband , so if laying down , he would feel the ridged waistband on his back, I wouldn't get them! There are sooo many uncomfy ones on sale, so strange!

I also am amazed how companies can make baby tops/ grows with poppers down the middle of neck/back! so baby will lay on them....

I like soft leggings and long socks too.

I prefer bodysuits as short t-shirts too as they keep a layer under trousers, and are more fitted, found some lovely patterned ones ready in next size for when it's warmer!!

babygrows as PJ's until hes at least 2!! ha

The only thing that I really don't like is pierced ears, but that's not really clothing lol.

For little girls I think it's those ott lace dresses I don't like, the ones that make them look like those dodgy toilet roll cosies you got in the 70's lol xxxxxxxx

The only thing that I really don't like is pierced ears, but that's not really clothing lol.

For little girls I think it's those ott lace dresses I don't like, the ones that make them look like those dodgy toilet roll cosies you got in the 70's lol xxxxxxxx

my nan had one of them - the spare toilet roll was always under it. lol

Ooooohhhhh those frilly dresses are just wrong especially with the frilly socks!
I'll def be doing babygrows for the first month, I might get myself some for the first month lol x

Only no no is headbands! Haven't put shoes on either yet even though loads of people have bought us pairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back