What baby clothes are a no no????

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies I saw this on another forum and wondered what our responses would be.

I was quite shocked at some of the clothes people won't put their babies in!! This ranged from hair bands on bald babies to Disney clothes!!

My no no is clothes that make your baby look like an animal and jeans when they are a few days old!!!

So what's your no no????
X

:blush: i dont nave kids yet but i lovee it when u see the little babys in fluffy bear suits....lol

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

:blush: i dont nave kids yet but i lovee it when u see the little babys in fluffy bear suits....lol

Haha! DS wore soft jeans home from hospital and he had a fluffy all in one brown snow suit the winter after he was born! Lol.
I refuse to put DS in track suits or jogging bottoms or any clothes that have football team logos on. I also don't really see the point in soft shoes.
That said I don't really care what other people dress their babies in, these are just preferences for my babies!

I saw a women with twins toddling behind her in little bear suits, they were soooo cute lol! When else do u get the chance to dresss up like a bear lol!

I have to agree with lepord print! also hate seeing toddler girls dressed like there teenagers! x

Haha! DS wore soft jeans home from hospital and he had a fluffy all in one brown snow suit the winter after he was born! Lol.
I refuse to put DS in track suits or jogging bottoms or any clothes that have football team logos on. I also don't really see the point in soft shoes.
That said I don't really care what other people dress their babies in, these are just preferences for my babies!

Lol my little man already has a Liverpool kit!!
It's funny how we have diff taste :)

Tbh I do have one tatty teddy pram suit but that was due to the material being to die for lol xx

I remember having tonnes and tonnes of little outfits ready for my daughter when she was newborn. Once she was born, I put her in them, and then noticed that she looked alot more cosy and comfy in babygro's and romper suits! I hardly ever dressed her up after that. I just always opted for comfy rater than dressy! That said - if there was a special occasion I think it might be lovely to put a gorgeous little dress and tights on her, but then get her babygro on as soon as possible!

I'm not really sure I have anything I would definitely not dress my little person in!

I remember having tonnes and tonnes of little outfits ready for my daughter when she was newborn. Once she was born, I put her in them, and then noticed that she looked alot more cosy and comfy in babygro's and romper suits! I hardly ever dressed her up after that. I just always opted for comfy rater than dressy! That said - if there was a special occasion I think it might be lovely to put a gorgeous little dress and tights on her, but then get her babygro on as soon as possible!

I'm not really sure I have anything I would definitely not dress my little person in!

Yes I've heard this too. Babygros end up being the easiest to put on / comfy etc... I have been given lots of babygros and a few pretty dresses, I think i'll do what you did - mostly baby grows and other things for special occasions.

I'm not gonna be too fussy when people buy you stuff! Although I know what I like and don't like when actually spending my own pennies!

As soon as we get home I always put LO straight in baby grow! Much comfier for her! X

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Grace had one of them, so cute with the little tail on the back lol

I don't have any no no's I think...
especially not for boys. I guess if I had a girl I would say no toddler bikinis and no pierced ears etc.

I just want our baby to wear mostly sleepsuits and vests and stuff, just cause it's cute and baby-ish! They're going to grow up so quickly anyway, so no point in trying to dress them up in jeans etc before they're a bit older :p

I have some jeans and overalls etc, that I'll certainly let him wear, but babygrows, vests, rompers, sleepsuits will probably be used the most while he's little!

I can't stand baby's in clothes! I would've just had LO in just sleepsuits until 3 months but we've been brought some outfits that I'll put him so I don't look rude. Really don't think they are comfortable in them and they aren't baby's for long!! I don't like kids in sports kits bit we have an Arsenal kit ad my OH is a huge fan so I've made a compromise.

i love bear suits...he he.....gutted weather may be too warm for me to get boo boo one...but nothing to stop me getting one later in the year cos it will still be ickle :) xx

I Dont like disney stuff (sorry) dont mind the fluffy animal type outfits tbh but dont like sports wear or jewellery no no no

I'm the same as most of you - lots of sleep suits and vests as they're the most comfy. I have to say I love dressing babies up as little animals as long as they're comfy sleep suit or romper things. I have a zebra one and a little zebra hat, also a little snow leopard snowsuit - I plan on taking lots of photos of him to embarrass him when he's older and brings his first girlfriend home :)

I think it's easier with a boy but I do get sad when I see really really grown up clothes for little girls - that make them look like teenagers (and perhaps not even what I would approve of for a teenager). I think little babies and little kids should be allowed to like like little'uns.

We've got our little man quite a few pairs of jeans and my mum is horrified by this. Apparently 'you can't put a newborn baby in jeans!'. Trainers are a no-no as well apparently. I don't personally see anything wrong with these sort of clothes, as long as they are clean, comfy and baby looks smart. I imagine he'll pretty much live in body suits and babygrows while hes tiny anyway, unless we're going out.

One thing i don't like to see is babys with ear peircings. It must be uncomfortable for them and it's kind of giving them a permanent marking without them even having a say in it. Thats just my opinion though.

Oh i love the bear suits, been trying to find a nice girly one for Kayla but think iv missed them all in the sales

I do like the sports stuff though, she allready has a good few girly liverpool sets and a TT t-shirt, I actually rather put tracksuit bottoms on her than jeans cos i think there softer like the sleep suits although i have got a couple of jeans for 6 months but with cotton inner lining and cotton elastic waistband

I do hate seeing little girls in the teenage clothes though no need for that at all , and toddlers in baby heels no need for that

I don't like hair bands and disney clothes and other branded things like winnie the poo... lol.

But I do love little homemade knitted cardigans and things like that which I know a lot of people hate.

I like those little outfits that have animal prints on as well, like cows and zebras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back