What are you eating?

I'm just NOT hungry!

I've read the thread from start to finish (11 pages.. mostly cheeseballs :rofl: ) and I can't think of ANYTHING I want :cry:

Might have to go down the same route as yesterday.. tuna sandwich, with a mug of tomato soup for dunking.. but even that's not inspiring me much.

Also have been drinking LOADS of milk... but I think this has caused me some of the tummy pain I've had? Seems better today, with no milk so far so am staying off it to see if it helps. It'd suck massively if I couldn't tolerate milk any more... I looooove milk!

Hate icecream too, and lollies etc (except perhaps orange ones) so not getting any inspiration from there either...

Need help ladies.. what am I going to have for lunch??

After 11 pages and still nothing Falling lol not even the mash option with peas & onions? Aww sorry hun we aren't much help xx

Nope.. not even the mash and peas thing.. and I love mash.

Think I'll just keep reading and hope for inspiration... for as long as I have strength enough to read.. I'm practically wasting away... heellllppp mee....

:lol:

Haha...awww falling this is not good. We WILL find something that you want to eat. Fishfingers?xx

Yes stay tuned Falling, I am sure at some stage will we stumble across something you will want to have.....

Onion rings?

Had resist the multi-pack of doughnuts in the garage, actually might even go back and get them xx

Wish, your making me feel hungry and ive just had my cheese and pickle fix! Fishfinger sandwiches with salad cream :) or chicken nuggets with tomato sauce x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well me and my youngest ds are about to make milky bar cakes yum yum

Fishfinger sandwiches.. hmm.. that could work :D But salad cream?? YUK! Food of the devil.. ketchup is the way forward!

Yum! Fishfinger sandwiches with salad cream...that's my dinner sorted!!! Hopeful, where's my feast?xx

Cod fingers with batter yummy and salad cream, omg heaven.

Wish hun they are crap these days, paper thin choc coating, had to eat it to quality check it for you xx

OH yeah, bought a box of those last night in the supermarket didn't I? Half gone already......

I feel really let down by that Big Feast though, really craved that since yesterday and it wasn't great at all......:sick: xx

I think feast have gone really small :(
Ive just been eating mini milky ways yummy :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£1.40 for not a great deal.... not such a big feast...

Used to love Milky Ways, weird it isn't something I fancy right now, HELP something that I don't want!!!

xx

Falling star, how could you read the whole thread and still not want anything? Everytime I read something I think ohh Ive got to eat that lol

Ohh I get the cheese balls, actually think i've had them before. prefer wotsits or cheesy cheetos though.

Think this cheese things is rubbing off, normally not much of a cheese fan but so far today ive had 2 pasty bready thing with cheese spread and slices of white cheese. And a big pack of cheesy cheetos. And for tea im thinking of making cheese and onion pastys yummm

I had a craving for onion rings which i hate, i enjoyed them while i ate them then felt crap after :(

Lol Beth, always the case isn't it?

I keep on fancying things then when I get them have gone off them....

So again I might try the macaroni and cheese thing again tonight for dinner xx

im drinking a cream soda not had one for ages haha tastes nice lol

with my ds my strangest craving was sprouts and i hated them id gag at the thought of eating 1 but the craving won and now i cant get enough of them I LOVE SPROUTS haha

Can onto this thread because I'm needing cheered up. I'm sitting on the bus smiling away (thought I was going to cry a few minutes ago) I look crazy hahaha!
I'm the same falling There's not much I fancy and when I do eat I can't manage all of it. Although last night hopeful and wish were talking about angel delight and I really want some now. So after my appointment in my way home I'm gonna buy some :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back