What are these little 'pops' I'm feeling?

Lol yeah its amazing.
I'm now looking at my tummy like 'come on! Where's the pops?' Lol.
Can't wait to feel proper kicks, still a long way off though lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm the same! I haven't felt any since Thursday and I'm always thinking come one just want a wee nudge, that's all!

Do you have a doppler Jayjay? Today on my doppler I think I heard him jumping about, it was a sound I'd never heard before properly, I thought I heard it move last time but wasn't sure if it was just gas or something. It was kind of like 'blob... blobblob.....blob' and the heartbeat moved every time!

I got the same with my Doppler today! was listening to the HB and suddenly got like a noise against it like he was moving about and the HB went then i left doppler in the same place got the same noise again and the HB came back so think he'd wriggled about then
come back to the same position its brilliant isn't it! Can't wait to feel proper kicks, OH seems to think i'm imagining the pops.
:)

Last edited:
Aww that sounds so cute!
No I don't have a doppler, I'd panic so much if I couldn't find the HB. I think it'd do more harm than good for me lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww I had a few popping movements around Xmas (16wks) now it's full on kicks!! She loves nothing more than dancing on my bladder at 2am!! Currently moving around now!! Think she wakes up when I try to relax. X

yes they defo wake up when you relax, i love watching my belly move a little bit freaky at times but lovely xxx

Awww I had a few popping movements around Xmas (16wks) now it's full on kicks!! She loves nothing more than dancing on my bladder at 2am!! Currently moving around now!! Think she wakes up when I try to relax. X

I did notice more movement this morning as I normally do the doppler in the evening but this was the first time in the morning and I think that's why I heard the movement. Can't wait til I feel proper movement! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back