What are these little 'pops' I'm feeling?

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Ok so I'm going to be 13wks tomorrow so surely it can't be baby moving.
But yesterday and today I've been getting these really strange popping feelings really low down on my right side.
First time I felt it was yesterday afternoon, I was sitting on the sofa watching a DVD then all of a sudden I felt about 4 or 5 little pops. They weren't sore, they were barely there, very light pops, but they were defo there!
Then last night I was in the bath reading a book and I felt them again, only 3 this time, again they were very light but definitely little popping/tapping feelings.
And just now, its happened again!

What do you girls think this could be? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

yep its baby. mine where like some popping popcorn, or flicking u gently from the inside.

sounds like very early movements to me :) Although most will tell you it's impossible, it can definitely happen this early on!

Wow Jay, thats amazing! I felt something similar, but was only once - I assumed it was gas or something!

I thought I was going mad!! This morning I experience pretty much the same.... 10 times or so, then it stopped.....

Ohhh so exciting!!x

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited its actually my baby moving!!
I've started to tear up a little lol! Omg!

Like popcorn popping - that's exactly it!!

Thanks girls! This has really made my day lol xx

Absolutely baby moving. I've been feeling it for a couple of weeks now, despite my mum's doubtful face every time I tell her. I've confirmed it with doppler so in no doubt whatsoever! I mean, they say you can't hear heartbeat this early in and I've been hearing it since 10 weeks! As they say, each pregnancy is different xx

Jealous!!!!! Still feeling nothing! Blame my anterior placenta grrrr

So exciting!
I can't wait to see my mum tomorrow and tell her! Lol.

I told hubby, he was sort of underwhelmed lol. I think until he can feel a kick, he's not interested lol. X

its a lovely feeling isnt it, defo sounds like baby to me x

I've been having the same this week, i couldn't tell what it was so didn't want to assume it was the baby moving, how exciting :)!

I had them from 13weeks too, but didnt tell many people as I thought they would think I was lying ;)

It felt like tiny bubbles on the inside to me, or a feather tickling me. Now it feels a lot more firm!

I've been having these feelings aswell this past week. Its defo baby moving :) its an amazing feeling. People say its too early but with my second I felt it around 15 weeks and now on baby number 3 I defo know the feeling. Can't wait until they are much stronger :D xxxx

Thanks so much everyone!
I find myself begging LO to kick me now lol x

Awww it is amazing, wait till you start getting proper kicked!

It's really cool!

It's so lovely to be able to feel them early. I started feeling squirms and bubbles around 15-16 weeks. Around 19 weeks I started to feel the occasional proper kick, and hubby could feel it through my skin already. Now I'm getting more big kicks and you can feel them on the outside too, although it's not every day yet. It's amazing. feels really weird, but it's wonderfully reassuring when they happen. x

Aww, Jayjay it's a wonderful feeling when you start getting those little pops, which then turn in to little flicks and nudges to full blown kicks!:) I miss them when she's quiet, it's such a comforting feeling! I'm constantly willing her to move and kick!

Lol yeah its amazing.
I'm now looking at my tummy like 'come on! Where's the pops?' Lol.
Can't wait to feel proper kicks, still a long way off though lol x

Lol yeah its amazing.
I'm now looking at my tummy like 'come on! Where's the pops?' Lol.
Can't wait to feel proper kicks, still a long way off though lol x

Yeah I'm the same! I haven't felt any since Thursday and I'm always thinking come one just want a wee nudge, that's all!

Do you have a doppler Jayjay? Today on my doppler I think I heard him jumping about, it was a sound I'd never heard before properly, I thought I heard it move last time but wasn't sure if it was just gas or something. It was kind of like 'blob... blobblob.....blob' and the heartbeat moved every time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back