Omg have I just felt proper kicks?!?!

I must have a posterior placenta because it doesn't seem to be getting in the way lol.
In saying that, I haven't felt anything else since. I'm willing my baby to kick me lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I was just reading through recent threads before i posted about feeling proper movements this weekend and spotted yours, so seems silly to start a new one. I was just sat watching tv the other day and got two movements i'd not felt before, now over the weekend i've felt what seems to be proper kicks :) Its so good knowing LO is moving about in there :)!!

I really didn't think you could feel proper movement this early, like you say think the books just give a general idea, whereas talking to the ladies on here everyones actually going through the same thing x

Wow jayjay that is amazing!! :)

I noticed slight pops from 16 weeks, but the harder kicks have only been since 19-20 weeks. Actually playing around with the Doppler gets roo moving and kicking it. So much so I actually felt one kick from the outside with my hand the other night!! :D

I have a high anterior placenta, so think that is why most of the time I still don't feel anything. xx

You're so lucky to feel baby so early, it's amazing! Midwife said it might be upto 24 weeks to hear first baby too! I can't wait :) have been feeling odd things down there but unsure if I did really feel it or not lol. My friend gave me a tip to drink something reeeally cold, wait 10 mins & lie down & it should start moving. But this hasn't happened for me yet :( x

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and am pretty sure I still haven't felt anything and I have an anterior placenta, so you're not alone! Frustrating though when everyone else seems to be feeling things! I know baby is moving in there as when I use my dopplar the heartbeat is often in a totally different place from last time. I'm dying to feel movement but I guess our time will come!

I had a private scan today and boy was bubs kicking!!

Big long legs and head jammed right up against the placenta, which was on top. My bladder was quite full so there wasn't much room but bubs still stretched and kicked the legs, and arms were all over the place, we even got the thumbs up!! It was amazing to see so much movement after my rubbish 12 week scan when all I saw was the backside!

It's no wonder I'm feeling all the movements, this baby is craaaazy! :D

I had a private scan today and boy was bubs kicking!!

Big long legs and head jammed right up against the placenta, which was on top. My bladder was quite full so there wasn't much room but bubs still stretched and kicked the legs, and arms were all over the place, we even got the thumbs up!! It was amazing to see so much movement after my rubbish 12 week scan when all I saw was the backside!

It's no wonder I'm feeling all the movements, this baby is craaaazy! :D

Aww you must have on hyper baby! at my 12 weeks scan bubs was really active, then at the one i had at 15 weeks he/she didn't really move :p!

Aw Leesey that's brilliant!

My baby was going nuts at my 12wk scan too, doing back flips and it even mooned us lol.
I can't wait to see it again but a private scan is too dear here, so its over a month before I see it again :(

I still haven't felt any more movement today! Gah!! Lol x

Aw Leesey that's brilliant!

My baby was going nuts at my 12wk scan too, doing back flips and it even mooned us lol.
I can't wait to see it again but a private scan is too dear here, so its over a month before I see it again :(

I still haven't felt any more movement today! Gah!! Lol x

I've still got a month too, cos my appointment isn't til 21 weeks, boooo!

The scan I had today was pretty pricey compared to my other ones, as I went to a different place this time but got bigger photos and a 15% discount so it worked out fine :)

I always think it's typical when I tell everyone about baby's movements, he goes shy for a few days, it's like they can hear you boasting!! Just trying to catch you out ;) xx

I felt baby move today it was a proper flutter & it felt like my stomach turned over LOL. I was feeling like bubbles inside my tummy last week but today felt a proper flutter it was amazing.

I didnt think you could feel kicks till about 18wks is it ? I know my bubble feeling was simular to like popcorn popping! am wondering whether this is just baby moving rather than kicking ? It seems a bit early for kicks.

Leesey, I notice you say " they " alot - rather than he/she. Is there somthing you aint telling is lol .. Are you having twins Eeek!

xx

Leesey, I notice you say " they " alot - rather than he/she. Is there somthing you aint telling is lol .. Are you having twins Eeek!

xx

This is the thing, I always call him 'he' but my mother in law keeps giving me a row saying she doesn't want to know the sex!! It's not like I actually know, I just think he's a he :)

I hate saying 'it' though, so I say they - a non gender specific pronoun :) definitely just one in there!!

I didnt think you could feel kicks till about 18wks is it ? I know my bubble feeling was simular to like popcorn popping! am wondering whether this is just baby moving rather than kicking ? It seems a bit early for kicks.

xx

As everyone's said, every woman is different, and most books/internet say that Jayjay wouldn't have a bump yet either but she's had one for ages!

I think the week-by-week guidelines are just there as a rough guide xx

As everyone's said, every woman is different, and most books/internet say that Jayjay wouldn't have a bump yet either but she's had one for ages!

Yes I have a definite bump going on! Lol. Have had a wee one for weeks but its definitely rounded out quite a bit lol.

Leesey - I'm convinced I'm havin a boy too :)
Won't find out til 3rd April though :(
*pulls hair out* xx

It will come around quicker than you think JayJay. From 14-16 weeks I felt like time was dragging so much but suddenly it's my 20 weeks scan on Tuesday and the last few weeks have flown!

I so hope ur right!!!

Good luck for Tues. Are u going to find out what team u r? X

Yes I have a definite bump going on! Lol. Have had a wee one for weeks but its definitely rounded out quite a bit lol.

Leesey - I'm convinced I'm havin a boy too :)
Won't find out til 3rd April though :(
*pulls hair out* xx

Heehee, I'm staying team yellow but see my post in pregnancy chat, I'm having fun guessing!! xx

I'm staying team yellow too :) I have always known I'd want a surprise and thankfully OH feels the same! We find it more fun guessing! Just can't wait to see bub on the scan and this time I'm going to have some sugar to make them move! x

JayJay thatd fab that youve had your first kick, i had flutters from week 13 but very inconsistent and a random full blown kick on xmas day at 16 weeks, proper kicks came to me from about week 19 Its such a fab feeling specially when you see the belly moving with it xxx

Hi Jayjay, lovely that you are feeling proper kicks now, you've felt flutters for a while now so it's not surprising, plus you have a tiny frame too. Pickle's been booting me more this week too, it's so reassuring and magically weird at the same time. I've got a stinking cold and find I get a definate kick when I sneeze hard. I've got a little over a month until my 20wk scan agghh!

I keep willing pickle to kick hard enough for DH to feel, but nothing yet. So for now it's just something between me and the LO xxx

Lol its so nice to feel!
Its wasn't a giant full on ronaldo kick so I still have that to look forward to, but they were stronger than the little pops.

I can't wait til DH can feel it either, he's feeling a little left out I think lol xx

how cute!!! about time you got some good pregnancy moments!!! xxx

I have been feeling movements now but its just hard to tell wether which one it is or if its both lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back